Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Random Thoughts

<< < (176/182) > >>

JoePCool14:

--- Quote from: zachary_amaryllis on September 25, 2021, 04:08:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: JoePCool14 on September 24, 2021, 10:49:09 AM ---I believe the move format on AARoads is greatly underrated.
It adds such a level of flair to forum posts that is impossible to replicate otherwise.
Just seeing text move from one side of your screen to the other... absolutely riveting.
It makes you feel like you're driving on a super smooth highway like I-55 south of Chicago while reading it.
It makes the forum more fun, and more people need to embrace it, as well as some of the other great formats we get to enjoy here like shadow and glow.
Make AARoads Fun Again.

--- End quote ---

the 90's called. they want their html tag back.

--- End quote ---

One does not simply remove the move tags from my post.

--- Quote from: SkyPesos on September 24, 2021, 12:49:56 PM --- :poke: :angry: :sombrero: :colorful: :confused: :wow: :-/ :cool: :-o :rolleyes: :ded: :-D :D :) :-| :love: :no: :pan: :crazy: :-( X-( :sleep: :-P :paranoid: ;-) :nod: :biggrin: :eyebrow: :spin: :clap: :banghead: :coffee: :hmmm: :bigass: :wave: :awesomeface: :popcorn: :ninja: :camera: :cheers: :evilgrin: :whip: :fight: :verymad: :rofl: :hyper: :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :hmm:

--- End quote ---

You should've put the :whip: at the end to make it look like he was powering the scroll.

--rm overkill -sso

zachary_amaryllis:

--- Quote from: JoePCool14 on September 25, 2021, 09:21:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: zachary_amaryllis on September 25, 2021, 04:08:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: JoePCool14 on September 24, 2021, 10:49:09 AM ---I believe the move format on AARoads is greatly underrated.
It adds such a level of flair to forum posts that is impossible to replicate otherwise.
Just seeing text move from one side of your screen to the other... absolutely riveting.
It makes you feel like you're driving on a super smooth highway like I-55 south of Chicago while reading it.
It makes the forum more fun, and more people need to embrace it, as well as some of the other great formats we get to enjoy here like shadow and glow.
Make AARoads Fun Again.

--- End quote ---

the 90's called. they want their html tag back.

--- End quote ---

One does not simply remove the move tags from my post.

* hangs head in shame *

--- Quote from: SkyPesos on September 24, 2021, 12:49:56 PM --- :poke: :angry: :sombrero: :colorful: :confused: :wow: :-/ :cool: :-o :rolleyes: :ded: :-D :D :) :-| :love: :no: :pan: :crazy: :-( X-( :sleep: :-P :paranoid: ;-) :nod: :biggrin: :eyebrow: :spin: :clap: :banghead: :coffee: :hmmm: :bigass: :wave: :awesomeface: :popcorn: :ninja: :camera: :cheers: :evilgrin: :whip: :fight: :verymad: :rofl: :hyper: :thumbdown: :thumbsup: :hmm:

--- End quote ---

You should've put the :whip: at the end to make it look like he was powering the scroll.

--- End quote ---
--rm move -sso

kurumi:
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 10% weed.

LilianaUwU:
hey can someone tell me where's the brake pedal on this car? i cant stop it

JoePCool14:
The fact that my post was edited only confirms my complaints. Disgraceful.

I hope people know I'm being sarcastic by now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version