National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2021 Ohio Roadmeet - Cleveland (AUGUST 28TH)

<< < (12/13) > >>

earlesryan69:

--- Quote from: earlesryan69 on August 14, 2021, 02:08:45 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on August 08, 2021, 10:30:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: earlesryan69 on August 08, 2021, 12:53:03 PM ---Can you send the link for the FB Event Page for this road meet? If so, that would be great! And I wonder if the Wiz (Dan) will be at this road meet.

--- End quote ---

This site and Facebook don't get along too well. But, here is the link (to my knowledge)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1089767504845668/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22calendar_tab_event%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22bookmark_calendar%22%7D]%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3Anull%7D

--- End quote ---

Thank you for the link! You've been helpful!

--- End quote ---

I think I will stay tuned! I hope to be watching the Cleveland Road Meet Broadcasted LIVE on YouTube on August 28th by roadwaywiz. If so, then I would be a very happy person that y'all get to be in my homestate of Ohio for the meet in one of my favorite cities, even though I can't be there in person because I can't drive. But I will be watching should Dan feel the need to broadcast the Cleveland Road Meet LIVE on YouTube. It's his decision, his YT Channel, his choice.

Hot Rod Hootenanny:
For those choosing to venture to Cleveland this coming weekend, I have typed up the itinerary.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k4JAJjYNjN7uaIi1hf7eBP6AFDtsBvE_G9_awF1MbeA/edit?usp=sharing

We will be meeting at Rivergate Park, between Merwin's Wharf & Sainato's, starting at 11 AM.
There is parking at Rivergate Park, but I don't know how soon it will fill up. There is a paid lot across the street from Sainato's and folks can try their luck with on-street parking along Columbus Rd, or other nearby streets.
Sainato's opens at 11 if you want to order lunch from there. The West Side Market is an 1/2 mile south of Rivergate, if you want to pick something up from there. There are other places, but most don't open till noon.

I will start with a walking tour (Because most empty spaces are being used for paid parking, and I don't want to wait 30 minutes for everyone to find that perfect (FREE) parking space, 2-3 times). I'm budgeting 90 minutes for the walk. Afterwards, I figure 4 hours for the tour (with its various pauses).

Hot Rod Hootenanny:
Thank you to all who attended today's meet. We think this meet might have the record for the hottest (temperature) meet.
And congrats to Scott, Brandon, and Mark for being the only ones to have attended all 3 roadmeets (so far) this year.

baugh17:

--- Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on August 28, 2021, 10:26:28 PM ---Thank you to all who attended today's meet. We think this meet might have the record for the hottest (temperature) meet.

--- End quote ---

How hot was it today?

A.J. Bertin:
Thank you for hosting this meet, Sandor!  It was nice seeing everyone who attended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version