Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Honest question

<< < (2/10) > >>

Max Rockatansky:
The compilation thread idea for Fritz kind of back fired and just encouraged others to do the same for their zany ideas.  There used to be some legitimately decent fictional threads but they largely were pushed to the wayside by satirical stuff.

SkyPesos:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on July 22, 2021, 07:38:30 PM ---The compilation thread idea for Fritz kind of back fired and just encouraged others to do the same for their zany ideas.  There used to be some legitimately decent fictional threads but they largely were pushed to the wayside by satirical stuff.

--- End quote ---
I think compilation threads are better than making a thread for every small fictional idea you have, like what *cough* Angelo71 did before they were all merged.

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: SkyPesos on July 22, 2021, 07:39:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on July 22, 2021, 07:38:30 PM ---The compilation thread idea for Fritz kind of back fired and just encouraged others to do the same for their zany ideas.  There used to be some legitimately decent fictional threads but they largely were pushed to the wayside by satirical stuff.

--- End quote ---
I think compilation threads are better than making a thread for every small fictional idea you have, like what *cough* Angelo71 did before they were all merged.

--- End quote ---

As much as I like making jokes about “gross vegans” and the grand Oblast of Virginia were they really needed in the first place?  The Angelo71 saga is good example of what I described. 

1:

--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on July 22, 2021, 07:42:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

As much as I like making jokes about “gross vegans” and the grand Oblast of Virginia were they really needed in the first place?  The Angelo71 saga is good example of what I described.

--- End quote ---

He didn't put in a compilation thread — he created a whole bunch of threads, and then they got merged. (I still think the timestamps should have been changed to keep thread continuity.)

Max Rockatansky:

--- Quote from: 1 on July 22, 2021, 07:44:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on July 22, 2021, 07:42:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

He didn't put in a compilation thread — he created a whole bunch of threads, and then they got merged. (I still think the timestamps should have been changed to keep thread continuity.)

--- End quote ---

I mean, I can see why a mod wouldn’t bother with the effort given the direction that all was going.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version