Regional Boards > Mountain West

Bikes on I-76?

(1/9) > >>

msunat97:
Driving back across I-76 on Friday, I saw a sign that indicated bikes could be on I-76.  They had to be kept all the way to the right on the shoulder.  Did I see that correctly?

1:

--- Quote from: msunat97 on August 02, 2021, 08:01:02 AM ---Driving back across I-76 on Friday, I saw a sign that indicated bikes could be on I-76.  They had to be kept all the way to the right on the shoulder.  Did I see that correctly?

--- End quote ---

Some western Interstates allow bikes on the shoulder. I wouldn't be surprised if the western I-76 allowed it, but definitely not the eastern I-76. (I don't know which one you're referring to.)

formulanone:
You saw that right...

SkyPesos:

--- Quote from: 1 on August 02, 2021, 08:06:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: msunat97 on August 02, 2021, 08:01:02 AM ---Driving back across I-76 on Friday, I saw a sign that indicated bikes could be on I-76.  They had to be kept all the way to the right on the shoulder.  Did I see that correctly?

--- End quote ---

Some western Interstates allow bikes on the shoulder. I wouldn't be surprised if the western I-76 allowed it, but definitely not the eastern I-76. (I don't know which one you're referring to.)

--- End quote ---
Imagine a bike rolling up to a toll booth on the eastern I-76  :-D

Max Rockatansky:
Several Interstates permit bicycle usage in remote areas.  I-17 north of Anthem was actually kind of popular with distance cyclists. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version