Regional Boards > Ohio Valley

Future of I-64 in Louisville

(1/11) > >>

Chrysler375Freeway:
So from what I saw, a local group wants I-64 removed between the Watterson and 64's junction between 65/71. If it were to be removed, what would happen to the I-64 designation in the Louisville area? And what should be considered other than removal? What would happen to traffic and development if 64's Riverfront section was removed entirely?

silverback1065:
This movement was squashed when they went with the Ohio river bridges. 64 isn't going anywhere. But in your alternate history if it did happen I'd say it would replace 265.

SkyPesos:
How many new threads do you need to post per day? Lots of these topics have been discussed in plenty of other threads already.

Anyways, Iím pretty sure the group that wants I-64 removed (8664) faded out of prominence years ago. If I-64 were to be removed, itíll most likely get rerouted on I-265 via the Lewis and Clark bridge.

Chrysler375Freeway:

--- Quote from: silverback1065 on October 21, 2021, 06:35:09 PM ---This movement was squashed when they went with the Ohio river bridges. 64 isn't going anywhere. But in your alternate history if it did happen I'd say it would replace 265.

--- End quote ---
I was thinking it would replace 264 between exits 0 and 12, then piggyback with 65 between exits 131 and 137, then continue its trek towards Lexington and Ashland via Frankfort and Winchester.

silverback1065:
This statement literally applies to you. And it's really not relevant how many times I post in this thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version