Commercial where a baby spills beer all over a record album

Started by bandit957, January 16, 2019, 11:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Anyone else remember this classic from the mid-'80s? It was a commercial for a record rack.

This commersh started out with a baby crawling around on the floor. Then the baby grabs a big mug of beer and dumps it all over a record album that's just laying there.

Never been able to find it on YouTube, but what a find that would be!
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

kphoger

Quote from: bandit957 on January 16, 2019, 11:56:45 PM
this classic

That might be going a bit far, methinks.

This commersh started out with a baby crawling around on the floor. Then the baby grabs a big mug of beer and dumps it all over a record album that's just laying there.

I once woke up from a nap to find my toddler had taken all of my CDs out of their cases (alphabetical order, no less!) and strewn them all over the floor.  I also found later that she had scribbled in my passport in permanent ink.

I'm coming up empty too.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Roadgeekteen

Anyone else remember this classic from the mid-'80s? It was a commercial for a record rack.

You have some awfully weird life experiences.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

kphoger

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 17, 2019, 03:13:04 PM

???

All he did was watch television, in this instance.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

cjk374

Just keep paying attention to us "older" folks. You just might learn something before we're done.  :nod:
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

SectorZ

Bandit, being five years older than me, but more or less in the same generation, gives me the most enjoyably bizarre trip down memory lane.

That being said, I have no Earthly idea about this ad...

jeffandnicole

Most likely later in life, this kid didn't pay attention to the standardized tests in school.

kevinb1994

Quote from: jeffandnicole on January 19, 2019, 07:20:57 PM
Most likely later in life, this kid didn't pay attention to the standardized tests in school.

Haha, way to tie in this subject with another one on this forum! Lol

abefroman329

Do YOU remember the commercial for (I think) Malt-O-Meal cereals with the guy duck-walking along the cereal aisle because those cereals were sold on the bottom shelves?

TheHighwayMan3561

Quote from: abefroman329 on January 19, 2019, 09:25:26 PM
Do YOU remember the commercial for (I think) Malt-O-Meal cereals with the guy duck-walking along the cereal aisle because those cereals were sold on the bottom shelves?

I do!
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.