News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

How to unfollow topics?

Started by TheGrassGuy, March 11, 2020, 12:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrassGuy

If you ever feel useless, remember that CR 504 exists.

hotdogPi

You're talking about "recent unread topics"?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to unfollow. Several people have asked before, so it really should become a possibility if the software allows it.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

1995hoo

If you're referring to how you sometimes get an e-mail when someone posts to a topic, click the "UNNOTIFY" link at the top or bottom of the thread. While I never click "NOTIFY," I've found that if I post to a thread via the Tapatalk app (usually because I want to post a picture), the app automatically subscribes me to notifications for that thread and then I get e-mails, although they usually land in spam. Clicking "UNNOTIFY" solves the problem if I forget to unsubscribe myself via the app.
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

TheGrassGuy

Quote from: 1 on March 11, 2020, 12:18:55 PM

Unfortunately, it is not possible to unfollow. Several people have asked before, so it really should become a possibility if the software allows it.

No, I'm talking about "show new replies to your posts". Is that also impossible to unfollow?
If you ever feel useless, remember that CR 504 exists.

hotdogPi

Quote from: TheGrassGuy on March 12, 2020, 06:16:05 AM

No, I'm talking about "show new replies to your posts". Is that also impossible to unfollow?

I meant new replies, not recent unread topics. The only way to do it is to delete your posts.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Scott5114

The software doesn't allow it; that's the problem.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.