News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

'Ello from NorCal

Started by barcancelN, October 12, 2020, 01:39:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barcancelN

Ello, after four years of lurking around here, I finally had the guts to actually join!

I'm Bar, and I had experienced a resurgence in my roadgeek-ness. My roaming ground is the northern San Joaquin Valley in Norcal. My interest in roads started off with me making road "drawings" around kindergarten probably. (erroneously referring to them as "maps" throughout elementary) Nowadays, I may not be as fully invested in roads as I was four years ago, they still continue to grasp at my attention. Other things that I had developed interest in are railways, doing digital art, and a bunch of online things I can't recall atm

I'm happy to join the forum, and hope I don't mess up things too much!

kevinb1994

Quote from: barcancelN on October 12, 2020, 01:39:03 AM
Ello, after four years of lurking around here, I finally had the guts to actually join!

I'm Bar, and I had experienced a resurgence in my roadgeek-ness. My roaming ground is the northern San Joaquin Valley in Norcal. My interest in roads started off with me making road "drawings" around kindergarten probably. (erroneously referring to them as "maps" throughout elementary) Nowadays, I may not be as fully invested in roads as I was four years ago, they still continue to grasp at my attention. Other things that I had developed interest in are railways, doing digital art, and a bunch of online things I can't recall atm

I'm happy to join the forum, and hope I don't mess up things too much!
Hello from North Florida! I hope to return to NorCal someday. I was there in 2012, but not in your area of NorCal. Just had enough time to drive on Highway 1 and 101.

Max Rockatansky

Welcome, from Fresno myself. 

ClassicHasClass

ozarkman417

Welcome from Southern Missouri. I visited NorCal to visit some family not too long ago. It is a very scenic place.

STLmapboy

Welcome from St Louis! Never been north of San Francisco but I hope to change that.
Teenage STL area roadgeek.
Missouri>>>>>Illinois

M3100

Welcome, I'm also from sunny SoCal.

idk

Ben114

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.