News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Metro New York in November-December 2021, no matter what

Started by D-Dey65, June 22, 2021, 10:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-Dey65

I'm now considering a trip to the New York Tri-State Area in either November 2021 or December 2021 or both no matter what goes on or what anyone else thinks of the idea. I mentioned this to one other person, and now I'm announcing it here.

hbelkins

Quote from: D-Dey65 on June 22, 2021, 10:36:29 AM
I'm now considering a trip to the New York Tri-State Area in either November 2021 or December 2021 or both no matter what goes on or what anyone else thinks of the idea. I mentioned this to one other person, and now I'm announcing it here.

Why would anyone else's opinion matter? If you want to go, go.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

hobsini2

Might I recommend 2 places in Lower Manhattan to eat at?
Joe's Shanghai in Chinatown for Dim Sum. Cheap and really good.
La Bella Ferrara in Little Italy for Deserts. Best Tiramisu and Cheesecake I ever had.
I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes. Keep firing, assholes! - Dark Helmet (Spaceballs)

Scott5114

Quote from: D-Dey65 on June 22, 2021, 10:36:29 AM

Okay. Do you need any help with it, or did you just post this because you're excited about it?
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

D-Dey65

More like I just want to give everyone else a heads up that I'm doing it, so expect more road pics (and others) from my trip. If anyone I know is worried, perhaps I'll invest in a bulletproof vest.

jeffandnicole

Unless your road trip will consist of wearing thousands of dollars of bling while walking the back alleyways of the cities in the region, I think you will be fine.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.