News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Do you...

Started by Bryant5493, April 17, 2009, 07:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryant5493

... dream about roads? I do. :-D

I have this one dream where I drive up to Alpharetta, Georgia -- an alternate world one. I then turn down this two lane road that goes on for 100 miles or so. It's a super-2 for some of its length, and then it turns into a *rural four lane freeway with slip ramps* in a small town, its name I can't remember. Also, in Alpharetta, I turn onto a wide US 78 freeway (this route goes nowhere near the real Alpharetta).

So, uh, yeah, do you dream about roads?

*Edited text*

Be well,

Bryant

(Note: I may be obsessed, but I can admit it. :D)
Check out my YouTube page (http://youtube.com/Bryant5493). I have numerous road videos of Metro Atlanta and other areas in the Southeast.

I just signed up on photobucket -- here's my page (http://s594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24/Bryant5493).

74/171FAN

I had a dream where I was with others on US 253, but there is no US 253(even though the thought probably came from VA 253 :nod:)
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

yanksfan6129

I have had a VERY weird dream about roads.

I dreamt that I was in Shanghai and I was leaving the airport and for some reason the signs were all English and they were quite reminiscent of New York State signs.

I have no idea what that means!

Michael

Surprisingly, I never have!  :)

ComputerGuy

I do...about a freeway from Aberdeen, WA to NYC that goes through Everett and Seattle.

BigMattFromTexas

ive had a nightmare that i got hit by a car :sleep: X-(

un1

A freeway in San Fransisco, California poped into my head last night.
Moderator of the Canada and Off Topic boards.

Thunder Bay Expressway - Highway 61 and 11/17 Ontario - Thunder Bay, Ontario

Duke87

It happens. Things tend to distort.

So that you can do things like drive down the Massachusetts Turnpike and see the Came Bridge.
As in, not Cambridge (which the Mass Pike does sort of go by), but a physical bridge over the Charles River called the "Came Bridge". :-D
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

rawr apples

I've had a dream where I'm driving on this fictional highway in a supermodified version of Detroit. The freeway is elevated, many many lanes. its raining. dark. and I crash and die.
Now shut up and drivee

AZDude

I have before, but I cant remember any of them at this moment.

Alps

Every night.  Literally.  I dream about roads and signs and traveling.  Usually taking photos, too.  Nightmares are where my camera keeps just missing the sign or not working when I need it.  I am not making this up.  About once a month I have tunnel dreams.  Once I drive into the tunnel I can walk around (car's gone, road's gone) and it's like a city down there.

DrZoidberg

Funny that you ask this question.  Just last night I had a road related dream.

I dreamt my wife and I were driving down a freeway, and the BGS signs were LED displays.  It was the coolest thing.  They were basically extra large flat screens.....standard green background, nice LED Interstate shields....it was cool.  Maybe the future of interstates...
"By the way...I took the liberty of fertilizing your caviar."

74/171FAN

I had the weirdest dream ever about roads last night.  First there were I-73/I-74 and other random interstate signs all over VA 144.  Then I was following someone on I-80/US 460 and somehow we ended up on I-76/PA Turnpike and I-76 EB exited off itself at I-376 and I messed the exit while the person I was following going the right way was stuck in traffic.(Obviously none of this exists in real life as I-80 and US 460 are never anywhere near each other and I-76 doesn't exit off itself west of I-276/US 422/US 202))
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.