Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

The worst pain you’ve experienced

<< < (22/30) > >>

TMETSJETSYT:
The worst pain ive ever experienced was when I had strep throat, and when I swallowed, not only did my throat hurt, but the pain would travel from my throat to my ear, and it would hurt like hell. Honestly I feel like breaking my wrist (which I did a few months prior) was not nearly as bad as my strep throat that turned into an ear infection at the same time basically.

XamotCGC:
Kidney Stone

NWI_Irish96:
Early on the morning of the 29th, I set out on one final clinching trip for the year, planning on picking off several Iowa counties as well as IL 5 in Rock Island and a nice chunk of US 34. I thought all the ice had melted on my driveway but I found the one patch that didn't. I broke my fall with my left arm, which knocked my humerus completely out of its socket and fractured it in two spots. It required surgery and a splint for 6 weeks and even then I might still need a shoulder replacement. Worst part is that I'm left handed, but in any case no driving for me for quite a while. Also having to type one handed so probably significantly less posting for a while too.

Hunty2022:
I got one of my fingers slammed in a door a few years ago, blood all over my finger.

bing101:
I went through a near death experience at work one time and it was the worst I experienced.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version