News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hi from the UK

Started by Comstock, April 03, 2016, 12:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comstock

Hi, I'm a roads geek from the UK midlands, hoping to learn a bit more about US roads :)

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!

Just so you know, United States two letter abbreviations will help you a lot (which you may or may not already be familiar with). State routes usually have the two letter abbreviation, like CA 58 or NY 17.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

SignGeek101

Welcome from bumpy Winnipeg!

freebrickproductions

Welcome from Huntsville, Alabama!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

jbnati27

Welcome from greater Cincinnati, Ohio!

wolfiefrick

Welcome from sunny Saint Louis, Missouri!

jakeroot

Great to have some additional British representation here. Currently slim-pickings.

I was in the UK a couple years ago. Though Birmingham wasn't exactly the most beautiful city, I found the midlands countryside to be very pretty, particularly as you went north.

ModernDayWarrior

Welcome from southeast Missouri!

Comstock

slorydn1

Welcome from the Tarheel State!
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

noelbotevera

Welcome from the Keystone State!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.