News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Funniest picture ever to appear on the Internet

Started by bandit957, October 03, 2017, 10:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Might as well face it, pooing is cool

JJBers

INAPPROPRIATE lol

this is better

I have different "tastes" than most of you.
(I do have better ones, but they're used elsewhere more appropriate [aka 4chan])
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

Max Rockatansky

Bert and Ernie?...yes discuss...

BTW, I can't be the only one who must have thought something was a little amiss when they were little with Bert and Ernie sharing the bedroom but having two beds next to each other?  Its 2017 so I'd say we're well past the point of social taboo, I'd its obvious to call Bert and Ernie a long term domestic partnership.

english si

^^ but is it a romantic/sexual relationship? Not at all. Sesame Street's response to people using Bert and Ernie as a same sex partnership is "They are puppets!".

The sexual-normative culture we live in can't have just close long-term platonic relationships (especially men) unless we are overtly pursuing relationships of a sexual nature - the platonic relationship must be sexual and the people just living in the closet unless they prove otherwise.

In the 70s, Morecambe and Wise sharing a double bed on prime-time British TV (watched by half the country) was perfectly acceptable. Now, I'd imagine there'd be complaints - because we now assume two men living together in a close relationship are a gay couple.

If Eric and Ernie could share a bed in the 70s and it not being seen as gay, Bert and Ernie sharing a bedroom (but not beds) beginning at a similar time clearly wasn't intended to be.

cjk374

Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

Maybe not the funniest, but I've always liked this:
Left for 5 months Oct 2018-Mar 2019 due to arguing in the DST thread.
Tried coming back Mar 2019.
Left again Jul 2019 due to more arguing.

cjk374

Quote from: 20160805 on October 07, 2017, 09:54:06 AM
Maybe not the funniest, but I've always liked this:

I am hurting from laughing so hard. Can you imagine being the one who had to type that name for that graphic? How long were they laughing?
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.