News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Woman places urine in microwave oven: You got to read this

Started by roadman65, May 05, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Woman-cited-after-urine-explodes-in-7-Eleven-12890792.php
Must be a relative of one of the well known users on here, as this is way too bizarre!  I thought I have seen it all, but this is probably the beginning.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

mrpablue

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

Max Rockatansky

Well she had to pass a drug screen, so thank heaven for 7-11.  Got to make sure that clean sample is warm enough to pass the pee test temperature tolerance level. 

cjk374

I will never trust a convenient store microwave oven ever again.
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Brian556

signalman

I managed a convenience store and I actually stopped someone from attempting to microwave pee once.  I threw the guy out and would have destroyed his clean specimen, except well, I wasn't about to touch it.

roadman65

Quote from: cjk374 on May 05, 2018, 10:59:53 PM
That is now something to think about when I want to heat up a burrito or sandwich whenever I am in a Wawa or Racetrac.

Plus it did not take long for our resident NE 2 to chime in, which he lives in the same city I live in to worry about what he does when he gets in one of his cocky moments for he may be one to try this act out at one of Orlando's many convenience store ovens just to be a prick.

Though the latter one is not my main concern, but the former does make you think about the cleanliness of public eateries and such even if one store does a great job of sanitizing and following health rules properly!  You cannot see germs no matter how good it looks.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

hbelkins

Wouldn't it make more sense to just hold the container under your arm or something to get it to body temperature?

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

formulanone

Quote from: roadman65 on May 05, 2018, 08:47:37 PM
Must be a relative of one of the well known users on here.

Okay, it was my second-cousin's uncle of a thrice-removed tennant aunt-in-law who's buddies with a guy on Instagram who shares a letter of her last name with someone in my family tree.

Are you happy now? Quit being a putz.

webny99

Quote from: formulanone on May 06, 2018, 10:10:47 PM
Quote from: roadman65 on May 05, 2018, 08:47:37 PM
Must be a relative of one of the well known users on here.

Okay, it was my second-cousin's uncle of a thrice-removed tennant aunt-in-law who's buddies with a guy on Instagram who shares a letter of her last name with someone in my family tree.

Are you happy now? Quit being a putz.

Just from context, I thought it was Tim (bandit 957) being referred to. I have no idea though.

abefroman329

Quote from: hbelkins on May 06, 2018, 09:59:32 PM
Wouldn't it make more sense to just hold the container under your arm or something to get it to body temperature?

Yes, but it would make even more sense to not do whatever you did that would give results that you don't want.

She must've needed to heat it up in a hurry.

renegade

Quote from: NE2 on May 06, 2018, 12:19:01 AM
Fuck your clickbait.
What he said ... if I need more viruses in my laptop, I'll log into FakeBook!
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

roadman

Quote from: cjk374 on May 05, 2018, 10:59:53 PM
I have NEVER trusted a convenience store microwave oven.
"And ninety-five is the route you were on.  It was not the speed limit sign."  - Jim Croce (from Speedball Tucker)

"My life has been a tapestry
Of years of roads and highway signs" (with apologies to Carole King and Tom Rush)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.