News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Thank you HB.

Started by ce929wax, November 03, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ce929wax

I wanted to give a shout out to H.B. Elkins and his millennium highway page.  His page has been a sanctuary for me to escape while I process the grief of my grandfather passing on.   

hbelkins

Quote from: ce929wax on November 03, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
I wanted to give a shout out to H.B. Elkins and his millennium highway page.  His page has been a sanctuary for me to escape while I process the grief of my grandfather passing on.

I am sorry to hear about the death of your grandfather. My paternal grandfather died when I was two months old so I never knew him. I was a junior in high school when my maternal grandfather died, and I have great memories of going fishing with him. May you be comforted by your memories of him, and enjoy the pictures. I have a bunch more recent pics on my Flickr account that I never uploaded the links to on the website.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

hotdogPi

I would make one suggestion with regard to your Flickr photo album: It's not easily searchable. "450" won't display your photos of Route 450 (it returns various photo #450 on your road trips), and "Indianapolis" returns only 3 photos, even though you have many more relevant photos. The same occurs with other numbers and cities.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.