News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Portland/Detroit pictures

Started by rawr apples, January 24, 2009, 12:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawr apples

I could possibly provide pictures of Portlands freeways, since I live here, and also Detroits freeways since im going there in March and i'll have the car. Also anything else about those cities just let me know and I can try and help out
Now shut up and drivee

Alex

I have photos of U.S. 26, all the Interstates, Oregon 224 and 217 (which are already posted), some photos of Oregon 99W, and photos through downtown. They are all from 2006. Matt is working on updates to his Portland page right now. Otherwise I could use help with captions for the photos I have.

Thus far I have nothing for Detroit and hope to go there myself this year!

rawr apples

ohhh alright..yeah, the Michigan page looks kind of sad, i'll make sure to take a lot of pictures while im there
Now shut up and drivee

Alex

Yup, I have nothing else photographed in Michigan right now. I want to head up there and extensively drive the Interstate system this year.

DanTheMan414

At this point, I've got all of Michigan's Interstate highways clinched, except for an 18 mile stretch of I-196 between Exits 44 & 62 (between Holland & Grand Rapids).  I could've clinched them on Labor Day, too, if it wasn't for a darn flat tire...

Oh well, there's always later this year.  :)

John

I'd be happy to help with captioning any pictures you have, thanks to the magic of MapQuest, Google Maps, and Wikipedia.
They came, they went, they took my image...

rawr apples

Now shut up and drivee

agentsteel53

Quote from: DanTheMan474 on January 24, 2009, 01:53:11 AM
At this point, I've got all of Michigan's Interstate highways clinched, except for an 18 mile stretch of I-196 between Exits 44 & 62 (between Holland & Grand Rapids).  I could've clinched them on Labor Day, too, if it wasn't for a darn flat tire...

Oh well, there's always later this year.  :)
while you're in Grand Rapids, please track down that MICHIGAN US 31 cutout that I keep hearing rumors of.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

DanTheMan414

Quote from: agentsteel53 on January 24, 2009, 03:41:53 PM
while you're in Grand Rapids, please track down that MICHIGAN US 31 cutout that I keep hearing rumors of.

Hmmm...I've actually never heard of that cutout shield.  If someone has an idea on the general location, I can see if I can track it down.

Rawr Apples: PM me about your Michigan trip in March.  I'm from SE Michigan, and can give you some suggestions of things to see while you're in the area, roadwise and the like.  :biggrin:

agentsteel53

I don't have any idea of the general area.  It might be in Grand Haven, which would explain why I failed to find it when I looked in Grand Rapids.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Hellfighter

I have dozens of pics of the state, since I live there. I'll be more than happy to contribute!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.