News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

SR 574

Started by Billy F 1988, March 01, 2013, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy F 1988

It appears that this is an error relic of the I-90 Frontage Road. It starts at Waldo Road and US 93 North/MT 200 West, which technically is the Frontage Road. SR 574, as Bing Maps identifies this route as, then passes through Frenchtown and ends about a 1/2 mile west of Huson.

I don't see any evidence of this route in existance in any route log that shows that there is this "SR 574". I know corco has this listed on his site.

Corco, do you know for certain if any route logs mention SR 574, or is that just put in as an error relic?

Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

corco

Page 367 of the official route log

http://www.mdt.mt.gov/publications/docs/brochures/2011_roadlog.pdf

Most of those weird little secondaries aren't signed, from what I've seen, so this is probably one of them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.