Israel has a very good highway/freeway system with one tollway.

Started by ACSCmapcollector, November 02, 2016, 08:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on November 03, 2016, 09:27:09 PM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 03, 2016, 09:17:33 PM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 03, 2016, 08:34:23 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on November 03, 2016, 08:10:59 PM
Well this sure went off the rails didn't it?  :-D  I say that my cussing level is about average, not above dropping an F-bomb now and then..definitely got one out of me when I saw that last response directed my way.  I haven't heard talk like this since that one time I got my Grandpa to watch the original Planet of the Apes.  Man...nothing but bible this, bible that, ect after the big reveal that it was Earth all along.

BTW, what does any of this have to do with roads in Isreal?  :-D

Nothing because the subject matter is about to come to an end, thank goodness.
Quote from: US 41 on November 03, 2016, 08:45:37 PM
But you're the one that's derailing your own thread.  :ded:

I made a desperate attempt to save it, but I think I failed. I guess you started the thread though, so I guess it is your right to take it anywhere you want it to go.

There is nothing else to discuss, if it is my right to do.  I think I don't have any more comments to pass on, this is a NO COMMENT mode for me to go as of now.

Oh good god this is the "END OF DISCUSSION" bit all over again isn't it?  Scott, you were the one who basically took this off the deep end by not making a clear objective of the thread.....and then taking it in...let's say an alternate direction.  I don't get it, even I asked you repeatedly why you weren't getting back on topic.  For what it was worth I was being serious about something in the Off-Topic section.  I tended to notice that you seem to like history for what it's worth; granted it seems to tinge on either religious or political.  Basically saying stuff like this whenever one of your threads goes south really shows a lack of accountability by you for what your posts entail.  Even a single Google Map or Wikipedia article in the original post probably would have kept this thing on track.  US 41 is right, he and a couple other posters tried to bail you out on this one but you kept the ship sinking. 

Hell I wouldn't even say it's too late now to get this back on track if you can come up with a couple interesting topics in regards to roadways in Israel.

Answer this Max, why does Israel have one tollway? To move it back on track.  Now I am considering another topic, Why does not the city of London, England have Motorways?

US 41

It's interesting that if you're an Israeli the only places you can drive outside of Israel is Jordan (Visa on arrival) and Egypt (Visa Required). It is literally impossible for an Israeli citizen to go anywhere (Via car) besides those two places. Everyone surrounding Israel, Jordan, and Egypt refuse admission to Israelis.
Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: US 41 on November 03, 2016, 09:40:41 PM
It's interesting that if you're an Israeli the only places you can drive outside of Israel is Jordan (Visa on arrival) and Egypt (Visa Required). It is literally impossible for an Israeli citizen to go anywhere (Via car) besides those two places. Everyone surrounding Israel, Jordan, and Egypt refuse admission to Israelis.

Great comment US 41, too, you have a great point here.

US 41

Israel is so small I doubt it needs more than one toll road. Where is that one toll road even at?

ACSCmapcollector

US 41

vdeane

There is nothing else to discuss, if it is my right to do.  I think I don't have any more comments to pass on, this is a NO COMMENT mode for me to go as of now.
There never really seemed to be anything to discuss.  Now, this appears to be what your were trying to ask:

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 03, 2016, 09:40:17 PM
Answer this Max, why does Israel have one tollway? To move it back on track.

However, that is not what your wrote in your first post.  You instead wrote:

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 02, 2016, 08:21:30 PM
Even though Israel has been broken into the Gaza strip and West Bank, Israel has a very good highway/freeway system with one tollway.
That is not a question.  That is a statement with no context for anyone else to even attempt to comprehend what you were going for.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: vdeane on November 03, 2016, 09:55:46 PM
There never really seemed to be anything to discuss.  Now, this appears to be what your were trying to ask:

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 03, 2016, 09:40:17 PM
Answer this Max, why does Israel have one tollway? To move it back on track.

However, that is not what your wrote in your first post.  You instead wrote:

Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 02, 2016, 08:21:30 PM
Even though Israel has been broken into the Gaza strip and West Bank, Israel has a very good highway/freeway system with one tollway.
That is not a question.  That is a statement with no context for anyone else to even attempt to comprehend what you were going for.

Oh well, at least I can't stand on the fence about that.  At least for me, I am sure that I have moved on from here to my next subject about London motorways, which to me is the best way to go on is to MOVE ON.  I have chose my path.

Alps

ACSCmapcollector

Alps

ACSCmapcollector

Quote from: Alps on November 04, 2016, 12:49:30 AM
Quote from: ACSCmapcollector on November 03, 2016, 10:54:33 PM
Quote from: Alps on November 03, 2016, 10:38:48 PM
I pity your job coach.

No my job coach is a good man.
He's gotta be. You're more random than an n-sided die.

I am not like that, I have seen a decrease in my own activity as in statements went down by 20%, questions rose more to 20%, 80% S/ 100% Q.  I defend my own borders with proper netiquitte and behaviour on the Internet, not just here, however in the core Internet.  Respect is highly wanted for me, and my truth and honesty comes the person I became through God.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.