News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Confused about GHT split

Started by Zmapper, November 02, 2011, 08:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zmapper

What is now considered "General Highway Talk" and what is considered "Traffic Control"? It seems like there is a bit too much overlap between the two subjects to effectively split up into two boards. Maybe I am just a tad early and this will be cleared up later, but I would like to be sure on that though. ;-)

rickmastfan67

Quote from: Zmapper on November 02, 2011, 08:38:13 PM
What is now considered "General Highway Talk" and what is considered "Traffic Control"? It seems like there is a bit too much overlap between the two subjects to effectively split up into two boards. Maybe I am just a tad early and this will be cleared up later, but I would like to be sure on that though. ;-)

Please wait.  It's an on-going process.  There will be an explanation posted later tonight (since more new sections will be made as well. ;))

NE2

[blocking post that was uncalled for - please stop the insults.]
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

SSOWorld

Locking topic. 

The reason we are doing this is to sort out some of the most talked about topics to ease the pain of more than one page worth of new topics that I'm sure many of us can't keep up with.

As Rick said, just bear with us while this takes place.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.