News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by eje657west, January 20, 2016, 12:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eje657west

Hello there! My name is Jeremy and I have an interest in roads; It's not an obsession! LOL!

I like traffic signs and how they are made.  I would like to go to a DOT sign shop to see how they are made myself!  You know, it is really interesting what kinds of signs are made every day!

I also am interested about how much funding goes into maintaining roadways across the country, such as gasoline taxes, tolls,  and vehicle registration fees.  The State of Illinois, my home state, use these revenues needed to maintain their roadways.

Once again, I would like to thank you for welcoming me into the forum and I hope that I get to know you!

slorydn1

Welcome Aboard from the very chilly state of North Carolina! I grew up about 45 minutes north of you in Schaumburg back in the 80's.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

hotdogPi

Welcome from northeastern Massachusetts!
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

noelbotevera

Welcome from south-central Pennsylvania!
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

theline

Welcome from a Hoosier neighbor!  :wave:

ModernDayWarrior

Welcome from southeast Missouri!

jbnati27

Welcome from Cincinnati!

SignGeek101

Welcome from freeway-less Winnipeg!

Quote from: eje657west on January 20, 2016, 12:33:27 AM
I like traffic signs and how they are made.  I would like to go to a DOT sign shop to see how they are made myself!  You know, it is really interesting what kinds of signs are made every day!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

freebrickproductions

Welcome from the land of rockets and rednecks!

Quote from: SignGeek101 on January 20, 2016, 04:03:52 PM
Quote from: eje657west on January 20, 2016, 12:33:27 AM

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Same here. I actually own a few signs as well.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Zeffy

Greetings from the Garden State!  :sombrero:
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

Thing 342

Hello from the New River Valley!

Alex

Welcome to the board!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.