News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

hard drive crash -- need password sent to restore forum on 2nd computer

Started by sparker/Scott Parker, September 24, 2016, 01:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparker/Scott Parker

Sparker here -- had a hard drive crash last night -- lost pretty much everything on laptop #1 -- the one that I originally used to register back in 2009, and continued to use when posting.  I intend to reload the forum on computer #2 (the one I'm using now), but I forgot my password (lately I can't remember where I put my glasses, much less a password from 7 1/2 years ago!).  Please send the password -- or alternately, directions for resetting such -- to the email address on the header above.  Been using my work computer to read & post; but need to shift back to home unit asap.  A local tech is trying to extract info from the hard drive -- got about 70 printed circuit board diagrams on it I need for work -- but it's going really slow.  So -- please send me what I need to get back online with the forum -- post #543 has been fulminating in my head for hours!   Thanks, Scott P./sparker

rickmastfan67

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.