News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

MLB Opening Day 2017

Started by ET21, April 02, 2017, 08:37:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ET21

Cheers to another sign Spring is here

Go White Sox and Go Giants
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

Desert Man

The freeway series between the Dodgers and Angels pre-season weekend. The teams had a 4-4 tie yesterday. Despite the Angels expect this year to be bad, it's a different mentality for the Dodgers to probably win another division title.   
Get your kicks...on Route 99! Like to turn 66 upside down. The other historic Main street of America.

epzik8

I'm a Washington Nationals fan and we beat the Miami Marlins 4-2 yesterday. I was born in and raised near Baltimore (and I still live near there), and the Orioles beat the Toronto Blue Jays 3-2 in the 11th.
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

jp the roadgeek

My Red Sox are 1-0.  Can't wait to see the unveiling of our new weapon in Chris Sale tomorrow night.  I live in the Grey Zone that is the crossroads of Sox Nation and The Evil Empire.
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

jeffandnicole

My Phillies are 1-0 as well...a seemingly rare feat for them.

In addition, their leadoff batter got a home run; the first time since 1938 the first hit of the season for the Phils was a homer.  And their pitcher Jeremy Hellickson got a triple; the first time since 1919 or so a Phils pitcher got a triple in the season opener.  A rare feat by any pitcher at any point during the season, Hellickson later said he was so out of breath running to 3rd base next time he's just going to stop at 2nd no matter where that ball is!

Alps

Quote from: jp the roadgeek on April 04, 2017, 12:50:55 PM
My Red Sux are 1-0.  Can't wait to see the unveiling of our new weapon in Chris Sale tomorrow night.  I live in the Grey Zone that is the crossroads of the Yankees and The Evil Empire.
FTFY

Buck87

Indians scored 7 unanswered in an 8-5 comeback win at Texas on opening night, which was a nice way to start the season.
They also won game two last night 4-3.

Henry

Today, my Cubs open their home schedule with a series against the Dodgers. Here's hoping they can end up with another World Series championship :)
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

tchafe1978

Unfortunately my Brewers didn't give your Cubs much resistance, leading to Miller Park remaining "Wrigley North" for the time being. Ugh.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.