News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

YouTube Series

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, December 29, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArkansasRoadgeek

So, I watch The FBI Files on YouTube, and I want to know what (if any) series you guys watch on YouTube.
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

US71

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on December 29, 2017, 09:07:40 PM
So, I watch The FBI Files on YouTube, and I want to know what (if any) series you guys watch on YouTube.

What's My Line is about the only thing I watch on YouTube, unless I can find Doctor Who :)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Hurricane Rex

I watch way too many gaming videos on YouTube otherwise its just Freeway Jim and Force 13.
ODOT, raise the speed limit and fix our traffic problems.

Road and weather geek for life.

Running till I die.

vdeane

In addition to the roadgeek channels, I also follow Wendover Productions/Half as Interesting, CCP Gray, Wonder Why, and the official Doctor Who YouTube Channel (so no, Mr. Capaldi, I did not forget to click subscribe!).
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: vdeane on December 30, 2017, 06:41:06 PM
In addition to the roadgeek channels, I also follow Wendover Productions/Half as Interesting, CCP Gray, Wonder Why, and the official Doctor Who YouTube Channel (so no, Mr. Capaldi, I did not forget to click subscribe!).
I watch Wendover Productions from time to time. I also follow FHWA's channel.

iPhone

pumpkineater2

I watch Wendover Productions and Half as Interesting, as well as RealLifeLore. I listen to channels like Be.Busta and Lazy masquerade, which narrate scary stories. I also watch numerous Dash cam Channels that all have "Bad Drivers Of" series, My favorite of which is Bad Drivers of Albuquerque.
Come ride with me to the distant shore...

Max Rockatansky

I've been watching the Angry Video Game Nerd since it started along with Nostalgia Critic.  I really enough Alternate History Hub these days.

jakeroot

I regularly follow three channels: AmbuChannel 112, an ambulance-dashcam channel from the Netherlands, Bad Drivers of South Carolina, a dashcam channel from South Carolina, and Monica Church, a vlogger who grew up very close to me (otherwise, I'd have no interest, as I don't give a shit about clothes and home decor). I don't really use YouTube to follow users, I much as I use it to find content that's related to other content.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: jakeroot on December 30, 2017, 11:42:20 PM
I regularly follow three channels: AmbuChannel 112, an ambulance-dashcam channel from the Netherlands, Bad Drivers of South Carolina, a dashcam channel from South Carolina, and Monica Church, a vlogger who grew up very close to me (otherwise, I'd have no interest, as I don't give a shit about clothes and home decor). I don't really use YouTube to follow users, I much as I use it to find content that's related to other content.
Speaking of dashcam, I follow two channels Officer401 and Mike The Cop. I watch PoliceActivity also.

As a side thing, is anyone into listening to Broadcastify?

iPhone

AsphaltPlanet

I like a lot of photography stuff, and watch Tony Nothrup's Channel, as well as The Camera Store TV's youtube channel pretty often.

I also watch all of the late night shows on Youtube, such as Colbert, Seth Meyers and Last Week Tonight.
AsphaltPlanet.ca  Youtube -- Opinions expressed reflect the viewpoints of others.

slorydn1

I follow a bunch of guys/gals that do train videos. I like trains!

Strangely enough I have started watching alot of GTA-V DOJ roleplay videos lately too. I better stop though or I am going to be tempted to get back into gaming myself. At 48 I thought I had grown out of all of that, LOL.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: slorydn1 on January 01, 2018, 01:25:02 PM
I follow a bunch of guys/gals that do train videos. I like trains!

Strangely enough I have started watching alot of GTA-V DOJ roleplay videos lately too. I better stop though or I am going to be tempted to get back into gaming myself. At 48 I thought I had grown out of all of that, LOL.
I watch the whole Code Zero crew, too! Along with the DOJ series... small world!

iPhone

LM117

This GTA V talk has me wishing that I had a PS4 so I could play in first-person. PS3 third-person ain't cutting it.

Welp, if you gentlemen will excuse me, it's time to make my New Year's resolution... :coffee:
“I don’t know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch!” - Jim Cornette

SP Cook

Among the things I follow:

The Great War (week by week 100 years ago coverage of WWI)
Today I Found Out (light information on some topic or another)
Company Man (history of companies/brands)
Wolter's World (travel tips)
Urinating Tree (funny sports videos)
Modern Rogue (men's lifestyle videos)
College Humor
Rebel Media (moderate to conservative commentary)
Prager U (moderate to slightly conservative education)
Emperor Tigerstar (maps of wars)
CGP Grey
Periodic Videos
Acts17 Apologetics (religion)
All Political Ads (ad archive of local races)
Wendover Productions
Half As Interesting

TheArkansasRoadgeek

I enjoy the old "sketches"  by CH.

iPhone

jakeroot

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on December 31, 2017, 12:23:29 PM
Quote from: jakeroot on December 30, 2017, 11:42:20 PM

Speaking of dashcam, I follow two channels Officer401 and Mike The Cop. I watch PoliceActivity also.

Haven't watched either before, but after watching a couple videos, they seem pretty funny! I've seen PoliceActivity videos before, but not because I follow the channel. Their videos just popped up in my "suggested" list.

Takumi

A few car and ASMR channels.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

jakeroot

Quote from: Takumi on January 02, 2018, 08:03:27 PM
ASMR channels.

Forgot about those. Though I've never actually finished an ASMR video before. I always fall asleep! Do you have a favorite?

Takumi

Quote from: jakeroot on January 02, 2018, 09:36:39 PM
ASMR channels.

Forgot about those. Though I've never actually finished an ASMR video before. I always fall asleep! Do you have a favorite?
I have a few go-to channels.
https://youtu.be/UGN-oAMAPRA
https://youtu.be/Xu5J6JzJGHc
https://youtu.be/pSqwkIDFDbI
Yeah, I have a thing for women with interesting accents.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: Takumi on January 02, 2018, 10:45:11 PM
ASMR channels.

https://youtu.be/UGN-oAMAPRA
https://youtu.be/Xu5J6JzJGHc
https://youtu.be/pSqwkIDFDbI
Interesting... I might add, they are attractive

iPhone

jakeroot

ASMR channels.

[snipped]

That eastern European in the middle (Pelagea) is one of my favorites as well.

Couple of my all-time favorite's (anything related to exams knocks me out -- they don't even need to be directed at the camera)...

https://youtu.be/u6_AZUu_CFk
https://youtu.be/QFfkamLhTM8
https://youtu.be/OgTfNoaG0mU

Takumi

Quote from: jakeroot on January 02, 2018, 11:45:49 PM
ASMR channels.

[snipped]

That eastern European in the middle (Pelagea) is one of my favorites as well.
Yeah, I love her half-German half-Belarusian accent, and that slight lisp she has when she speaks English. Bluewhisper has a bit of a lisp at times as well.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

ftballfan

Not a series per se, but I mostly watch videos by a group known as the Sidemen, a British gaming group consisting of seven members (although only five consistently game as of now). All seven members have more than two million subscribers apiece, while two of the seven have more than 10 million subscribers. Games they play include FIFA, GTA 5, Golf It (mini golf), and Fortnite Battle Royale. There is a lot of banter that goes on in their gaming sessions.

Buck87

I've seen a lot of my subscribed channels mentioned already: The Great War, CPG Grey, Wonderwhy, Wendover Productions, Half as Interesting

some others that I also follow:

Tom Scott - British guy who points out various "things you might not know" and "amazing places" among other things
Extra Credits - Primarily a channel about video games, but what I watch are their animated history videos which typically come in 4-6 episode series.
Geography Now - a guy making summary videos about each country in the world
Knowledge Hub - similar style as CPG Grey, Wendover Productions etc
Nerd(cubed) - computer game reviewer. I don't give a shit about gaming, but this British guy is funny as hell and I especially like watching his Rollercoaster Tycoon and Planet Coaster series, as well as his reviews of simulators.

inkyatari

I watch

The Cinema Snob
The Angry Video Game Nerd
From time to time I watch Foor Your Success' hiking videos
Mpls Bike Wraith
Chicago Bike Guy
The Gaming Historian
Company Man
Bright Sun Films - Abandoned
I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.