News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Gauging interest in a Jamestown/Salamanca, NY meet for Springtime 2018

Started by Roadgeek Adam, March 06, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Roadgeek Adam

It seems like it will have to be in June. I have a restaurant picked out.
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

cl94

Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on April 10, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

If it's June, I'm in. I'll actually be in the area on June 2nd, so that day would work perfectly if it works for other people.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

vdeane

I will likely be recovering from my Florida trip on June 2 (I don't get back to Albany until Memorial Day), but any other weekend in June works for me.  Just curious, what's the restaurant?  I have a potential route planned, though I'd want to come up with another one if we started in Jamestown rather than Salamanca.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

74/171FAN

Due to other commitments in June, I am most likely out on this one.  (certainly the first weekend (June 2nd) but I will be in New York)
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

baugh17

Most of June is still good for me.  The 16th would be 50/50 at this point.  The 30th most likely will not work.

Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on April 10, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.