News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Have any of you not been to your state's capital?

Started by Roadgeekteen, January 05, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden eagle

I live in a capital city. I even participated in the youth legislature in high school. Other capital cities I've been to:

Baton Rouge
Montgomery
Atlanta
Nashville
Sacramento
Tallahassee
Springfield

Passed through the following:

Phoenix
Little Rock
Indianapolis
Columbus

DandyDan

I was just in Des Moines a couple days ago. When I lived in the Omaha area, I'd go to Lincoln all the time. The only capitol building I've been in is the one in St. Paul, MN when I was on a field trip in elementary school, but I have been on the grounds of the capitols of Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska.
MORE FUN THAN HUMANLY THOUGHT POSSIBLE

kevinb1994

I've been to Trenton, NJ. Not Tallahassee, but that should be changing soon, hopefully.

PHLBOS

I've been in Boston many times during my years living in MA; but I was never at nor in the State House.
During my current years in PA, I've driven through Harrisburg but never stopped to visit let alone go into the State House.
GPS does NOT equal GOD

Rothman

I think I have only been inside the capitol buildings of MA, NY and WA.  Haunted tour of NY's State Capitol is worth it.

I was interviewed for a job in NH's state government, though, but believe it was in a building very near the capitol rather than inside of it.

Funny thing is that I have been inside the Province House on PEI and in British Columbia's Parliament Building, so almost Canadian capitols as state capitols.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.