News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Free car wash @ Mike's Car Wash (Indiana/Ohio) available

Started by hbelkins, May 07, 2013, 04:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

I have a coupon for a free car wash at a Mike's Car Wash location (central Indiana, Cincinnati area, Fort Wayne, etc.) that I will give to the first person who contacts me about. I paid $12 for it and it's for their Works Plus wash. I bought it at the West Lafayette, Ind. Speedway and the line was too long for me to wait when I got to the car wash, then it started raining on me during the rest of the trip. It was good for 30 days when I bought it on Sunday, May 5, so you'd still have plenty of time to use it.

Anyone in the area served by them (www. mikescarwash.com) is welcome to it. Just be the first to inbox me here.

If no takers, I'll put it on Facebook, but wanted to give my AA Roads friends first crack at it.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.