Regional Boards > Southeast

Future Interstate 587 (Zebulon-Greenville)

<< < (112/116) > >>

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: bob7374 on October 02, 2022, 03:27:30 PM ---My exit list has been updated accordingly:
https://malmeroads.net/ncfutints/i587exits.html

--- End quote ---

Can confirm at least one more exit # for you from what you list as not confirmed:

US-264 Alt as Exit 16A/B: https://goo.gl/maps/6QBR3hTgrvtkvMxBA

roadman65:
No Old Exit Numbers? 

I would figure that would be confusing of a sudden change. Even NJ on I-295 that was applied to old I-95 exits used both Old and New. Ditto in PA and when Florida did the change in early 2000s.

bob7374:

--- Quote from: roadman65 on October 09, 2022, 07:08:25 PM ---No Old Exit Numbers? 

I would figure that would be confusing of a sudden change. Even NJ on I-295 that was applied to old I-95 exits used both Old and New. Ditto in PA and when Florida did the change in early 2000s.

--- End quote ---
As far as I know, NCDOT has never been in the practice of putting up Old Exit number signs along its highways. They just put the numbers up, sometimes with publicity, sometimes not. I have not seen any publicity at all about the new I-587 numbers, that's why I've relied on Street View images to confirm the numbers posted on my exit list.

cowboy_wilhelm:

--- Quote from: bob7374 on October 12, 2022, 10:50:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: roadman65 on October 09, 2022, 07:08:25 PM ---No Old Exit Numbers? 

--- End quote ---
As far as I know, NCDOT has never been in the practice of putting up Old Exit number signs along its highways. They just put the numbers up, sometimes with publicity, sometimes not. I have not seen any publicity at all about the new I-587 numbers, that's why I've relied on Street View images to confirm the numbers posted on my exit list.

--- End quote ---

Dirt Roads:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: bob7374 on October 12, 2022, 10:50:57 PM ---As far as I know, NCDOT has never been in the practice of putting up Old Exit number signs along its highways. They just put the numbers up, sometimes with publicity, sometimes not. I have not seen any publicity at all about the new I-587 numbers, that's why I've relied on Street View images to confirm the numbers posted on my exit list.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cowboy_wilhelm on October 13, 2022, 11:21:38 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Nice find.  I'm like bob7374 and I've never seen them in North Carolina.  (Until your post).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version