3 (27.3%)
August 22, 2020
5 (45.5%)
August 29, 2020
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: January 29, 2020, 06:40:28 PM

SSOWorld

Summer, early fall.  The project completes next year in the spring.  June's out due to Brandon's meet so I'm thinking August/September. (I don't plan to have a 2 week trip in July either)

Poll added and will be open for 90 days from this post's date (Jan 29, 2020) - if it looks like there's a runaway winner, I'll decide earlier.1
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

TheHighwayMan3561

Not voting because any of them should work, but I'll give a wink wink for July 18 since that's my 30th. ;)
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

A.J. Bertin

Very cool! I voted for August 1 and August 8... because those dates are several weeks after Brandon's meet and a few weeks before Labor Day weekend. (I can probably make any of the dates work though.) I'm really hoping I can attend this one. At this point, I can't think of any reason why I can't. :)
-A.J. from Michigan

kevinb1994

I am going to pull out of this one. Instead, I am going to see if I can make it to Detroit-Windsor (if it's still on the table for this year or in 2022-would need to get a passport for it, however), Gene V.'s San Anton meet, Brandon G.'s Sauk Valley meet, or Nikolai N.'s KC meet.

Alps

No specific preference but my two major trips are likely to lock me out of any long meets.

SSOWorld

Quote from: Alps on November 01, 2019, 12:26:51 AM
No specific preference but my two major trips are likely to lock me out of any long meets.
Don't get lost at the south pole.
Scott O.

Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
Raise your what?

Highway63

Second Saturday in August would make me have to decide between this meet and another event.

Third Saturday in August is trouble because I need different days off that week for the Iowa State Fair.

Labor Day's late, so the last Saturday in August would be OK this time.

(So, looking at the beginning of this thread, same problems as always.)

A.J. Bertin

Was the date poll just created? If so, something weird is going on because I don't seem to have the ability to vote in it. For a minute there I thought maybe I had already cast a vote. Maybe I did?

July 25 is the only date listed in this poll that won't work on my end. I should be available on any of the other dates. I hope I can make it!
-A.J. from Michigan

Alps

Quote from: A.J. Bertin on December 06, 2019, 02:34:41 PM
Was the date poll just created? If so, something weird is going on because I don't seem to have the ability to vote in it. For a minute there I thought maybe I had already cast a vote. Maybe I did?

July 25 is the only date listed in this poll that won't work on my end. I should be available on any of the other dates. I hope I can make it!
I have no way to tell who's voted. I edited the poll to allow users to change their responses.

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: Alps on December 06, 2019, 11:01:20 PM
Quote from: A.J. Bertin on December 06, 2019, 02:34:41 PM

I have no way to tell who's voted. I edited the poll to allow users to change their responses.

Okay cool. Yesterday when I was on the forum, I didn't see the "Remove Vote" option, but I just saw it now. I selected that option and added my votes for the last four of the seven dates to choose from.
-A.J. from Michigan

SSOWorld

There are 1 1/2 weeks left for voting in the poll. 

Irony that the struck-out text I had in the OP was to not interfere with the exhausted AK meet guys (corco, Alps and Duke87), but now I might have to consider not exhausting myself after returning from Hawai'i on 8/6 (at the latest). Stay tuned.
Scott O.

Raise your what?

Mdcastle

If anyone wants to come up a few more hours to the Twin Cities before or after this we could check out the Stillwater Bridge too.

SSOWorld

Event settled - https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=26371

I chose the 22nd on the premise that my Hawaii trip is too close to the 8th.  As I have to remove the Jet Lag issue, that would not have been feasible health-wise.
Scott O.

Raise your what?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.