News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Same sex marriage legal in New Jersey

Started by SteveG1988, November 06, 2013, 08:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveG1988

Roads Clinched

I55,I82,I84(E&W)I88(W),I87(N),I81,I64,I74(W),I72,I57,I24,I65,I59,I12,I71,I77,I76(E&W),I70,I79,I85,I86(W),I27,I16,I97,I96,I43,I41,

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

SteveG1988

Roads Clinched

I55,I82,I84(E&W)I88(W),I87(N),I81,I64,I74(W),I72,I57,I24,I65,I59,I12,I71,I77,I76(E&W),I70,I79,I85,I86(W),I27,I16,I97,I96,I43,I41,

Zeffy

Quote from: SteveG1988 on November 06, 2013, 10:42:24 AM
Quote from: NE2 on November 06, 2013, 10:33:25 AM
There goes the neighborhood.

Camden might start to become better then?

Camden, Newark, Trenton, Elizabeth, etc. will all become better in due time. Just don't expect it anytime soon. There's a lot of work needed to be done in order to make living there not a liability for one's safety. When I went to Trenton a month ago I was surprised to see how quickly the scenery can change: north Trenton looks like a total shithole compared to the eastern and southern sections of the city. The school systems are in a state of disrepair. Trenton Central High School's building is dilapidated and needs renovations. Kids have to deal with pressure from the gangs that have a major influence on the cities. Traveling at night in any of those cities is a death sentence, but one day in the future, you will probably be able to walk around at night without fear of getting shot / stabbed.

As for the original topic: I support gay marriage 100%. I don't see any problem with it. I know this is a touchy topic so I will leave it at that.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

US71

Quote from: NE2 on November 06, 2013, 10:33:25 AM
There goes the neighborhood.

"You could move.' --Abigail Van Buren (aka Dear Abby)  :spin:  :wave:  :-D
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

NE2

But those homogays will force their marriage on me no matter where I move.

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

realjd

Quote from: NE2 on November 06, 2013, 11:55:24 AM

Not only will they destroy my current happy straight marriage, they're going to force me to marry my cat!

agentsteel53

look, if you don't want to marry a homosexual of the same sex as you, then you can marry a heterosexual of the same sex as you, and everyone will be happy.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Takumi

Over/under on thread being locked/deleted: midnight tonight
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

formulanone

You know things are going downhill when a perfectly normal forum discussion of gay marriage eventually turns into a discussion of Camden, New Jersey.

jeffandnicole

Quote from: formulanone on November 06, 2013, 02:46:00 PM
You know things are going downhill when a perfectly normal forum discussion of gay marriage eventually turns into a discussion of Camden, New Jersey.

There are a lot of unwed cats in Camden as well.

roadman65

Quote from: agentsteel53 on November 06, 2013, 12:52:14 PM

look, if you don't want to marry a homosexual of the same sex as you, then you can marry a heterosexual of the same sex as you, and everyone will be happy.
Do what Nadine Schwiezart (the ND school teacher did) in where she tied the not with herself!  Not to mention going on a public TV show stating that she has a dating and sex life with her bride, and even took herself to New Orleans for a honeymoon after her nuptials.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Brandon

Have you tried Saudi Arabia yet, NE2?
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Brandon

Quote from: US71 on November 06, 2013, 09:49:40 AM
Quote from: SteveG1988 on November 06, 2013, 08:06:47 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/21/us/new-jersey-same-sex-marriage/

And very soon in Illinois.

The only thing that bothers me about this in Illinois is that they can pass this quickly but can't be damned to get off their asses and do something about the pension crisis before the state goes bust.  This is definitely worthy, but the pension crisis will swamp us all.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

roadman65

Remember its the same state that allows murders in Chicago to continue without asking for something to be done about it, but when one specific murder takes place in Florida people ask for all hell to break loose nationwide because the suspect was acquitted.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

NE2

blah blah blah hep kittens blah blah blah

realjd

Quote from: NE2 on November 06, 2013, 06:43:43 PM
blah blah blah hep kittens blah blah blah

So you're OK with same sex human marriage but not same sex cat marriage? So much hate!

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2011/01/new_york_city_shelter_announce.html

Duke87

Quote from: realjd on November 06, 2013, 06:56:34 PM
So you're OK with same sex human marriage but not same sex cat marriage? So much hate!

Yeah, who could hate anything involving two pussies?
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Jardine

I am concerned about this.

Clearly, at least 2 of Rush Limbaugh's marriages were destroyed by the mere existence of the future possibility of gay marriage, so too one of Newt Gingrich's marriages, and both of Bill O'Reilly's.

Do we really need to keep experimenting with this ??

We are still checking on Dale Evan's second marriage, Chuck Norris's first, Anita Bryant's first, and both of Rudy Giuliani's first 2 marriages.

You do not want to know what we are finding in the NFL.

:wow:

bugo

Quote from: Brandon on November 06, 2013, 05:35:07 PM

Have you ever heard of sarcasm, Brandon?

Brandon

Quote from: bugo on November 07, 2013, 02:54:46 AM
Quote from: Brandon on November 06, 2013, 05:35:07 PM

Have you ever heard of sarcasm, Brandon?

Have you heard of a sarcastic answer to sarcasm, Jeremy?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.