News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Experts Offer Tips On How To De-Stress During Mega Commutes

Started by cpzilliacus, May 16, 2013, 09:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpzilliacus

KNX Radio: Experts Offer Tips On How To De-Stress During Mega Commutes

QuoteLOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) – It's no secret lengthy commutes can lead to increased levels of stress.

QuoteBut as one Pacific Palisades woman has learned, mega commuters like many Los Angelenos are at an increased health risk because of the time they spend on the road.

QuoteJahna Perricone drives to her job in Palos Verdes regularly. A singing teacher, her daily commute also involves treks to Beverly Hills and Culver City, meaning she spends a large part of the day in her car.

Quote"Sometimes I'm mad when I'm in traffic. I'm so frustrated,"  she told CBS2.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.