News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

August 7 Providence Road Meet

Started by Alps, June 22, 2010, 09:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscar

Quote from: Master son on August 12, 2010, 12:40:52 PM
Quote from: Duke87 on August 12, 2010, 10:42:48 AM
Here, let's set it up as a fill-in-the-blanks operation.

In Front: Oscar Voss (oscar), Scott Onson (Master son), Mike Pruett (?), Steve Alpert (?), Steve Anderson (?)
Behind: ______, ______, Mike Tantillo (?), Doug Kerr (?), Anthony Costanzo (?), ______

The first dude in the back is Alps' friend, the second is yakra. The last guy, this was his first meet... I think his name might have been Zack, but I'm not 100% sure.
as modified in quote.  Some of them may likely not have an AARoads account

EDIT: I intentionlly left those I know off and they can add their own names as they wish - Oscar already revealed himself above.

Mike Pruett is MDRoads.  Steve Alpert is AlpsROADS.  Doug Kerr is Dougtone.  The username of the guy to the left of Mike Tantillo is yakra (his real name escapes me, even though it shouldn't). 
my Hot Springs and Highways pages, with links to my roads sites:
http://www.alaskaroads.com/home.html

Duke87

Including usernames too? Okay.

In Front: Oscar Voss (oscar), Scott Onson (Master son), Mike Pruett (MDRoads), Steve Alpert (AlpsROADS), Steve Anderson (nycroads)
Behind: Shawn De Cesari (?), Eric Bryant (yakra), Mike Tantillo (?), Doug Kerr (Dougtone), Anthony Costanzo (Duke87), Zack (?)
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

froggie

Quoteyakra (his real name escapes me, even though it shouldn't).

Eric Bryant

yakra

That's Shawn De Cesari between me and Scott. And yes, that's Zack behind Steve Anderson.
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

yakra

It's too much! It makes Google explode!

I'm trying to retrace our steps in the mixed-up mile. I know we went up US1 at least as far enough to turn off to here. I have a photo that places us at Exchange & Broadway, pointed east I believe. A locale that we hit twice, as I missed the photo op the first time round. That'd make sense coming from Slater Park / Roosevelt Ave. Turning right the first time clinches the wrong-way monoplex for Roadgeek Points. Circle around Slater Mill and Broadway & Exchange again, then down I-95 south toward the next adventure.

Does that sound about right?
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

Alps

Quote from: yakra on August 16, 2010, 03:38:22 PM
It's too much! It makes Google explode!

I'm trying to retrace our steps in the mixed-up mile. I know we went up US1 at least as far enough to turn off to here. I have a photo that places us at Exchange & Broadway, pointed east I believe. A locale that we hit twice, as I missed the photo op the first time round. That'd make sense coming from Slater Park / Roosevelt Ave. Turning right the first time clinches the wrong-way monoplex for Roadgeek Points. Circle around Slater Mill and Broadway & Exchange again, then down I-95 south toward the next adventure.

Does that sound about right?

Back from Canada!  We went up 1 on Park, made our way to Exchange (15 East picking up 114 South), right on Broadway (114 North/South), bear right on Broadway (114 North), keep bearing right (still 114 North), then made a right and circled around to try to pick up the lost car.

Alps

Just under a year late, I've finally gotten the meet page up (and the associated content on other pages). If you click wisely, you may get a sneak peek of some of tonight's coming (soon) UPDATE. www.alpsroads.net/roads/ri/meet

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.