Reality show about a high school toilet getting clogged

Started by bandit957, February 01, 2024, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

Does anybody remember this? This was in the early '90s.

I think this was just a special, not a whole series. The show took place in a real high school, and featured real students and real events. It showed the toilet overflowing out into the hallway.

The toilet getting clogged was pretty much the whole show.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Max Rockatansky

Road Hog

Big John

Road Hog

epzik8

Unfortunately a few years before me, but I would have watched it many times over.
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

LilianaUwU

It might have been a part of the MTV series High School Stories: Scandals, Pranks, and Controversies, which aired in the 2000s, but it sounds like something that may have happened in that series.
"Volcano with no fire... Not volcano... Just mountain."
—Mr. Thwomp

My pronouns are she/her. Also, I'm an admin on the AARoads Wiki.

roadman65

This reminded me once in my school days when a kid I knew threw paper towels into the urinal. This was the type of urinal that was long and had its drain close to the floor, so clogging the drain wouldn't take much to spill over.

So the guy did that plus shoving an object into the flush handle to keep the toilet running, causing eventually the flood to make it to the hallway outside. Then after several minutes go by, of course, to see the school janitor having to mop up the mess.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Road Hog

Quote from: roadman65 on February 16, 2024, 01:51:36 PM
This reminded me once in my school days when a kid I knew threw paper towels into the urinal. This was the type of urinal that was long and had its drain close to the floor, so clogging the drain wouldn't take much to spill over.

So the guy did that plus shoving an object into the flush handle to keep the toilet running, causing eventually the flood to make it to the hallway outside. Then after several minutes go by, of course, to see the school janitor having to mop up the mess.

The cat litter pans in today's restrooms would soak all that stuff up.  :poke:

steviep24

It probably went down the same way as it did in South Park except someone pooped in the urinal there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4nsgvg_2ME

Scott5114

Quote from: Road Hog on February 16, 2024, 10:26:03 PM
Quote from: roadman65 on February 16, 2024, 01:51:36 PM

The cat litter pans in today's restrooms would soak all that stuff up.  :poke:

The cat litter is there to soak up blood in the event of a mass shooting and/or be used in a long lockdown situation where accessing the restroom is not possible for an extended period of time. It would probably be against policy to use it in the event of a mundane toilet overflow incident, so as to reserve it for its intended purpose.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.