Regional Boards > Northeast

Pennsylvania

<< < (459/475) > >>

MASTERNC:
Anyone know if there is a place where traffic signal improvement plans might be posted? My township just got a grant to update signals near me and I wanted to find out more details on what they’re doing. Not sure if this type of project is posted in ECMS.

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: MASTERNC on August 10, 2022, 05:27:41 PM ---Anyone know if there is a place where traffic signal improvement plans might be posted? My township just got a grant to update signals near me and I wanted to find out more details on what they’re doing. Not sure if this type of project is posted in ECMS.

--- End quote ---

I think the ones more focused on state roads are, but probably not if it is generally township roads having signal upgrades.

74/171FAN:
PennDOT - District 6 News: I-95 Lane Closures at Night Next Week for Roadway Construction in Delaware County

(For PA 413)  PennDOT - District 6 News: CSX Railroad to Close Route 413 (Bellevue Avenue) for Track Maintenance in Middletown Township

(For US 22)  PennDOT - District 9 News: Traffic Pattern Change on the Route 22 Summit Interchange Project in Cambria County

74/171FAN:
(For I-84)  PennDOT - District 4 News: Interstate 84 Westbound is Closed at Exit 26 in Pike County

(For US 1)  PennDOT - District 6 News: U.S. 1, Street Road Lane, Ramp Restrictions at Night Next Week for Construction in Bensalem Township

Mr. Matté:
Old film from the 1950s of the US 22 Easton-Phillipsburg Toll Bridge, the then-brief stretch of expressway on the west side, and the original approach and toll booth on the NJ side:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqNgtcvxLtg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version