News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

What color and your eyes and which eye color do you prefer?

Started by tolbs17, January 19, 2022, 10:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What color are your eyes?

Blue
7 (33.3%)
Brown
6 (28.6%)
Green
1 (4.8%)
Hazel
4 (19%)
Prefer not to say
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

tolbs17

Quote from: Scott5114 on January 20, 2022, 01:21:21 AM
Quote from: tolbs17 on January 19, 2022, 10:44:26 PM
NOTE TO ALL: THIS THREAD IS NOT MEANT FOR TRYING TO DATE SOMEONE. PERIOD

9/4/1972
7/12/1976
9/19/1983
9/10/1984

For real, though, I don't think most people really have a "preference" about parts of another person's body unless they want to have sex with them. Hell, I don't even notice or care about most people's eye color. I know my wife's eye color, but I'm drawing a blank even trying to remember off-hand what my best friend's is.

For 54 electoral votes in the next Grand Alan election...what do the four dates given have in common?
Well, at least for me because I have strong feelings when looking at somebody's eyes.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: tolbs17 on January 20, 2022, 04:12:30 PM

9/4/1972
7/12/1976
9/19/1983
9/10/1984

For real, though, I don't think most people really have a "preference" about parts of another person's body unless they want to have sex with them. Hell, I don't even notice or care about most people's eye color. I know my wife's eye color, but I'm drawing a blank even trying to remember off-hand what my best friend's is.

For 54 electoral votes in the next Grand Alan election...what do the four dates given have in common?
Well, at least for me because I have strong feelings when looking at somebody's eyes.

That sounds like a pick up line, did you say that to Mary?

Also, I need a volunteer for someone to give me control of their estate and assign me power of attorney.

tolbs17

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 20, 2022, 04:18:20 PM

9/4/1972
7/12/1976
9/19/1983
9/10/1984

No

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: tolbs17 on January 20, 2022, 04:21:19 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 20, 2022, 04:18:20 PM

9/4/1972
7/12/1976
9/19/1983
9/10/1984

No

Won't work if you don't try.

Also, I need a co-signer on a very large line of credit.

CoreySamson

9/4/1972
7/12/1976
9/19/1983
9/10/1984

Ooh, ooh, I think I know! They all represent the dates when the owlbears rolled a 13 (as evidenced by the fact that each date contains a 9). They also are the dates where golden 79 Numberwang coins were officially minted (no, not what you're thinking. "Minted" is how Alanland refers to the process by which golden objects are transmuted into Altoids. Kinda like reverse alchemy).
Buc-ee's and QuikTrip fanboy. Clincher of FM roads. Proponent of the TX U-turn.

My Route Log
My Clinches

Now on mobrule and Travel Mapping!

kkt

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 19, 2022, 10:52:33 PM
Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 19, 2022, 10:15:03 PM
What is everyone's credit card number, expiration gate and security code?
I'll give you mine if you give me yours.

I don't really want yours and you can't have mine whether you give me yours or not.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: kkt on January 20, 2022, 06:57:40 PM

I don't really want yours and you can't have mine whether you give me yours or not.

You both can give me your credit card information.  That way everyone will be happy.

Scott5114

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 20, 2022, 07:09:18 PM
Quote from: kkt on January 20, 2022, 06:57:40 PM

You both can give me your credit card information.  That way everyone will be happy.

Here, I'll give you my credit card information. It is blue. It is 85 mm in length and 55 mm in height. It is made of PVC. The typefaces on it are Frutiger, OCR B, Arial, and Helvetica. There are three phone numbers on the back of it. One of these phone numbers contains three instances of two different digits. There is an address on it as well, which contains a five-digit post office box number and a location which is not the primary postal city for that ZIP code and is abbreviated contrary to USPS accepted practices.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

jp the roadgeek

Mine are mostly white with a dark pupil in the middle, which is what I prefer.
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

tolbs17

Quote from: jp the roadgeek on January 21, 2022, 02:06:43 AM
I'll assume they are Brown.

dlsterner

Quote from: tolbs17 on January 22, 2022, 04:49:15 AM
Quote from: jp the roadgeek on January 21, 2022, 02:06:43 AM
I'll assume they are Brown.

Tolbs, that's a bit of a far-reaching assumption.  They could be any color.

Remember what they say:  "When you ASSUME, you make an ASS out of U and ME".

1995hoo

"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: 1995hoo on January 22, 2022, 05:47:46 PM
Why is "brown" a proper noun there?

I'll just assume that some out there are "Brown Eye"  fans. 

BTW, I'm secretly a overseas Prince.  I need to get $5,000 dollars to my Cousin in Toledo.  If I wire you $7,000 dollars via Western Union you can keep the extra $2,000 dollars.  I just need you to give me your bank account information and I'll deposits the money.

jmacswimmer

"Now, what if da Bearss were to enter the Indianapolis 5-hunnert?"
"How would they compete?"
"Let's say they rode together in a big buss."
"Is Ditka driving?"
"Of course!"
"Then I like da Bear buss."
"DA BEARSSS BUSSSS"

Rothman

I will be sure to capitalize Brown whenever I use it now.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

tolbs17

All your DLs have everything including your eye and hair color. It's obvious.

Some People like to Capitalize their Letters when Typing like this!

Tolbs and his Family all have Brown Eyes!

tolbs17

Because I was on my Phone and I was a little Tired so I just posted that by mistake...

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: tolbs17 on January 22, 2022, 08:53:45 PM

I like to discuss with you a fantastic opportunity with HerbalLife.  All you need to do is sign up under me and then sign up as many people as possible.  The more people you sign up for HerbalLife the more money funnels to me.  With your help I can make President's Team this year.

ozarkman417

At least here in MO, DLs list the licensee's eye color, height, and weight. hair color is not present, and for good reason. Despite being a required question when applying for a U.S. passport, hair color is a largely inconsistent metric. For several reasons:
-Some may not have hair
-Some may have dyed their hair
-Natural variations in hair due to age, etc. Hell, my hair color can vary by a good bit depending on how long ago I took a shower.

vdeane

Quote from: ozarkman417 on January 22, 2022, 09:12:04 PM
At least here in MO, DLs list the licensee's eye color, height, and weight. hair color is not present, and for good reason. Despite being a required question when applying for a U.S. passport, hair color is a largely inconsistent metric. For several reasons:
-Some may not have hair
-Natural variations in hair due to age, etc. Hell, my hair color can vary by a good bit depending on how long ago I took a shower.
Weight would seem to have similar problems.  In NY we just use eye color and height.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Rothman

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 22, 2022, 09:01:57 PM

I like to discuss with you a fantastic opportunity with HerbalLife.  All you need to do is sign up under me and then sign up as many people as possible.  The more people you sign up for HerbalLife the more money funnels to me.  With your help I can make President's Team this year.

Heh.  I was in Russia when HerbalLife was all the rage.   "Gerbalife," they called it. :D
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Rothman on January 22, 2022, 11:36:52 PM

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 22, 2022, 09:01:57 PM

Heh.  I was in Russia when HerbalLife was all the rage.   "Gerbalife," they called it. :D

Totally NOT a pyramid scheme.  :thumbsup:

Scott5114

One really frustrating thing about Herbalife is that some of the products are actually really good and can help with weight loss. But they are way overpriced for what they are. If they didn't have all of the pyramid scheme crap attached to them inflating the price and I could just buy them at the grocery store for prices in line with those of their competitors, I would probably buy them all the time. But I don't have the money to throw away to fund somebody's Diamond-Level Upline Executive Ball or whatever so instead they get nothing out of me.

The other frustrating thing about Herbalife is for some reason after I drink one of their shakes I really crave KFC. I don't know why. Obviously, eating KFC goes against the whole point of using Herbalife products...
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Road Hog

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on January 22, 2022, 05:51:56 PM

I'll just assume that some out there are "Brown Eye"  fans.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

kkt

Quote from: ozarkman417 on January 22, 2022, 09:12:04 PM
-Some may not have hair

Eye color can change with colored contacts.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.