National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

Orlando road meet: October 5, 2024

(1/4) > >>

Nikolai:
Next year, I'll be breaking out of the Midwest and hosting a road meet in Orlando, Florida! Saturday, October 5 will be the date, since that's when I'll be in the area. I'll share further details in this thread as I plan them in the spring and summer.

Max Rockatansky:
Possibly interested, I used to live in Orlando and I have an annual family trip that might fall around then.

A.J. Bertin:
I'm very interested!  Orlando is a city that I very much want to explore (from a road and non-road perspective).  However, the likelihood of me being able to attend is pretty low.

Alps:
Ya know, I went there plenty as a kid but I still need to clinch I-4 and...

... anyone here know if the FL tolls all 50 state license plates? Asking for a friend...

74/171FAN:

--- Quote from: Alps on November 09, 2023, 10:14:45 PM ---Ya know, I went there plenty as a kid but I still need to clinch I-4 and...

... anyone here know if the FL tolls all 50 state license plates? Asking for a friend...

--- End quote ---

I beat Alps at clinching I-4.  I did not think that was possible.

If I come to this, I almost certainly would finish FL's interstate system by taking I-75 south to Ocala.  I also have it as a priority to clinch the rest of Osceola Pkwy east of Poinciana Blvd because it is just that odd (beyond just the toll).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version