News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

SLOW moving (Progress) Road Projects

Started by Mergingtraffic, July 24, 2009, 06:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

algorerhythms

Well, there's the infamous Corridor H and the Mon-Fayette Expressway, though the Mon-Fayette Expressway seems to finally be making decent progress. Another one that comes to mind is the occasional discussions regarding the possibility of building a freeway bypass of US 219 north of I-68 and US 220 south of I-68. Chances are those will never get off the ground, though.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on July 24, 2009, 08:26:45 PM
Let's see.... Exit #136 on I-79 in WV.  That interchange has been underconstuction for the last 4-5 years at least.....

An update on this. Was traveling in that area yesterday and it is now partially open.  Going NB on I-79, the exit is open, however going on SB I-79, it isn't.  But from the looks of it, for the SB side to be opened, they need to install the BGS's for it because the ramp has already been painted.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.