News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Hello from Seattle, WA

Started by compdude787, July 04, 2016, 05:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

compdude787

Hello everyone,

Finally decided to join this forum after months of lurking. Anyway I have lived in Seattle pretty much my entire life (now I live a few miles north in Lynnwood) and I have always had a strong interest in anything having to do with roads and have even created a lot of fictional cities on paper and now, online (I just started my own country at OpenGeofiction). I've also thought of a lot of ways to improve roads and highways in real life and I want to become a civil engineer.

I've also gotten interested in doing timelapse videos showing me driving on a particular road. I want to do those for every state highway in Washington. Yeah, clinching every highway in the state would really be fun! Anyway, I'm sure I'll fit right in on this forum. :)

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

7/8

Welcome from Ontario; I'm quite new to the forum too! Yes, you'll definitely fit in here  :)

SignGeek101

Welcome from humid Winnipeg!

alecscradle

Welcome from Ohio.  Your timelapse video idea sounds pretty cool, though it would be a huge undertaking.  Hope you enjoy your time here.

noelbotevera

Welcome from Pennsylvania! I'm still the youngest here.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

jakeroot

Greetings! Glad to have another Seattle-area member on the board.

kkt

Greetings!  Seattle, Ravenna area here.

jbnati27

Welcome from greater Cincinnati!

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

roadman65

Welcome to the greatest place on Earth to talk roads.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.