News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Main Menu

Wasting Money on 220

Started by US71, October 06, 2017, 08:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

I drove up AR 220 from Cedarville to Devils Den this afternoon. The pavement still ends at the Crawford-Washington County Line (been that way since Spring). The Washington County section is still little more than an unmarked gravel road, though some of the hills have been leveled out.

Crawford County is already showing signs where it has been patched and /or resurfaced. ARDOT wanted to pave this road so badly, but  from my perspective, they seems to be wasting a lot of money if they can't finish what they've started and what they've finished is falling apart.

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: US71 on October 06, 2017, 08:59:45 PM
I drove up AR 220 from Cedarville to Devils Den this afternoon. The pavement still ends at the Crawford-Washington County Line (been that way since Spring). The Washington County section is still little more than an unmarked gravel road, though some of the hills have been leveled out.

Crawford County is already showing signs where it has been patched and /or resurfaced. ARDOT wanted to pave this road so badly, but  from my perspective, they seems to be wasting a lot of money if they can't finish what they've started and what they've finished is falling apart.
You can thank I-49 for that! Oh wait... That's not even complete! They're spending too much time and money up in Fayetteville widening I-49 up there than other areas this side of the state! :banghead:
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

bjrush

Fayetteville is where the growth is. Plus it is simply catching up from decades of neglect in favor of empty land
Woo Pig Sooie

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.