News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

What city and what bridge is this of?

Started by roadman65, January 14, 2020, 12:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

CtrlAltDel

Interstates clinched: 4, 57, 275 (IN-KY-OH), 465 (IN), 640 (TN), 985
State Interstates clinched: I-26 (TN), I-75 (GA), I-75 (KY), I-75 (TN), I-81 (WV), I-95 (NH)

ozarkman417

When I pulled up the image, Google gave me this info box:

Bing usually tells you what you are looking at if you click the icon on the image, from my experience.

roadman65

Forgive me for not being a total computer geek, but my new Lenovo I am still having issues with the layout of the pages when they come up.  Plus I use public Wifi so I can't spend all day like I did previously at home (which is why I gave up internet in the first place) to figure things out.  I grew up pre internet and learned growing up how to do things without using cyber space and could still function.  The library makes me go to the sites I need and get business done so I am out to do the other important things.

Thanks though, but I must admit that this is a great bridge design!
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.