News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Threads you'll never see on aaroads.com

Started by hm insulators, October 21, 2013, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

kphoger

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on April 04, 2019, 01:36:19 AM
Grandma's Killed In Road-Related Reindeer Accidents
How many accidents are there?
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

formulanone

kphoger

Rest areas at which you have had a sexual encounter
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kevinb1994

Quote from: formulanone on April 10, 2019, 06:03:48 PM
New Guernsey Turnpike: aToll Road

There was actually a New Jersey Turnpike in the 1800s. It ran from my city of birth (New Brunswick) to Phillips-burg (and into Pennsylvania) via Bound Brook, Somerville, Lebanon, Clinton, and Bloomsbury.

NE2

Quote from: kevinb1994 on April 10, 2019, 06:07:28 PM

There was actually a New Jersey Turnpike in the 1800s. It ran from my city of birth (New Brunswick) to Phillips-burg (and into Pennsylvania) via Bound Brook, Somerville, Lebanon, Clinton, and Bloomsbury.

Your facts are irrelevant.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Verlanka

- Discovering New Planets By Roadway

- List of crazy nicknames to say

- Criminal Encounters

- Why bulldozing things are cool

kevinb1994

Quote from: NE2 on April 10, 2019, 06:59:13 PM

And so are our replies.

abefroman329

Quote from: Verlanka on April 11, 2019, 08:48:50 AM- Why bulldozing things are cool
What, here?  Granted, it's "Why Bulldozing Things That Aren't Important To Me Is Cool," but you see it in droves.

paulthemapguy

Quote from: abefroman329 on April 11, 2019, 09:27:53 AM
Quote from: Verlanka on April 11, 2019, 08:48:50 AM- Why bulldozing things are cool
What, here?  Granted, it's "Why Bulldozing Things That Aren't Important To Me Is Cool," but you see it in droves.

I literally just posted about the Alaskan Way Viaduct demolition and how it'll be nice to remove the obstructions to people's view of the Seattle Skyline LOL
Avatar is the last interesting highway I clinched.
My website! http://www.paulacrossamerica.com Now featuring all of Ohio!
My USA Shield Gallery https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHwJRZk
TM Clinches https://bit.ly/2UwRs4O

National collection status: 391/425. Only 34 route markers remain!

Brandon

Quote from: kevinb1994 on April 11, 2019, 09:12:03 AM

And so are our replies.

Dude, chill.  This is about threads you'll (maybe) never see here, not facts and figures.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

kphoger

Just because the Santa Cruz Islands are in the Pacific Ocean, that doesn't make them an atoll.
Male pronouns, please.

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

formulanone

Quote from: kphoger on April 11, 2019, 03:05:50 PM

Just because the Santa Cruz Islands are in the Pacific Ocean, that doesn't make them an atoll.

But...but...how many times can you use that pun?

kphoger

Male pronouns, please.

Scott5114

Counties You've Never Eaten A Steak In
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Brandon

Counties You've Never Eaten A Salad In
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

kevinb1994

Quote from: Brandon on April 11, 2019, 12:01:31 PM
Quote from: kevinb1994 on April 11, 2019, 09:12:03 AM

And so are our replies.

Dude, chill.  This is about threads you'll (maybe) never see here, not facts and figures.

Yeah, back to the main topic. Thanks.

kevinb1994

CNGL-Leudimin

What is the highest classification of road beside which you have (insert any illegal activity here)?
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

kphoger

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on April 11, 2019, 06:21:07 PM
What is the highest classification of road beside which you have (insert any illegal activity here)?

Urinating in public is an illegal activity, isn't it?
Male pronouns, please.

formulanone

Quote from: Scott5114 on April 11, 2019, 06:15:28 PM
Counties You've Never Eaten

Pretty sure I've unintentionally eaten some form of sand in at least two counties' beaches.

kphoger

Congress mandates conversion to all metric signage by 2023
Male pronouns, please.

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.