News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Fundy Coastal Drive, New Brunswick

Started by OracleUsr, February 16, 2012, 12:37:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OracleUsr

I am an avid lighthouse fan and saw signs of this highway conglomerate when I was in St. Stephen two years ago, but didn't get a chance to drive it.  I have been told that half of New Brunswick's lighthouses lie along this journey.

My question is, how long should I REALLY take to drive this, and would there be enough time to come back on the Acadia Coastal Drive if I were out for a week up in Canada?

Yes, I do have a passport, being from the US.
Anti-center-tabbing, anti-sequential-numbering, anti-Clearview BGS FAN

bugo

I thought this was about a road along a beach that leads to a Pentecostal church.

Alps

Allow two days to drive around the Bay of Fundy in summer (longer daylight). But I tend to see things fairly quickly and wrap up. If you like to linger, two and a half.

OracleUsr

Okay, if I run out of time I could always drive back to Fredricton instead of the Acadia Coastal Drive and down to I-95, thereby clinching 80-90% of I-95 (which I was going to do anyway).
Anti-center-tabbing, anti-sequential-numbering, anti-Clearview BGS FAN

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.