News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Drive from France to Canada in an Hour!

Started by ghYHZ, July 09, 2016, 01:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

index

Quote from: SignGeek101 on July 09, 2016, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: MisterSG1 on July 09, 2016, 02:18:52 PM
My late grandmother always proclaimed that "Canada ends at Halifax" and she is absolutely right.

Even though their road signs IMO are the worst in the country, Newfoundland

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Newfoundland's signs remind me of my first attempts at making them.
I love my 2010 Ford Explorer.

Counties traveled

MisterSG1

Quote from: index on April 22, 2018, 11:24:28 AM
Quote from: SignGeek101 on July 09, 2016, 04:52:22 PM
Quote from: MisterSG1 on July 09, 2016, 02:18:52 PM
My late grandmother always proclaimed that "Canada ends at Halifax" and she is absolutely right.

Even though their road signs IMO are the worst in the country, Newfoundland

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Newfoundland's signs remind me of my first attempts at making them.

I'm not going to disagree with you on that, the signage is very bad in Newfoundland.

Richard3

According to this CBC article, new ferries (named Nordet and Suroît) are operating since May 15th, but can't carry vehicles because the port installations in Fortune, NL are not ready to unload vehicles.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/stpierre-fortune-ferry-upgrades-stalled-1.4641268
- How many people are working in here?
- About 20%.

- What Quebec highways and Montreal Canadiens have in common?
- Rebuilding.

States/provinces/territories I didn't went in: AB, AK, AL, BC, HI, KS, LA, MB, MN, MS, MT, ND, NL, NT, NU, RI, SD, SK, WA, WI, YT.  Well, I still have some job to do!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.