News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

The 2023 Roadmeet collection Thread

Started by Hot Rod Hootenanny, September 09, 2022, 10:57:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tckma

Quote from: 74/171FAN on August 30, 2023, 12:51:23 PM

Tentatively beyond the Goat Path, I am looking at covering the redone PA 283/PA 722 interchange, US 30/Centerville Rd interchange, the Nova Way connector at US 30/PA 10 I looked at earlier this month, and of course the now odd US 30/PA 772/PA 41 intersections in Gap.

Chances are that dinner will be at the Primanti Bros. at the US 222/PA 272/PA 501 interchange.  I am unsure about how to handle lunch especially if I push it to December.

Do you want to start a separate topic for this?  I almost didn't see it, and it's likely I might be able to make it.

74/171FAN

Quote from: tckma on August 30, 2023, 02:04:25 PM

Tentatively beyond the Goat Path, I am looking at covering the redone PA 283/PA 722 interchange, US 30/Centerville Rd interchange, the Nova Way connector at US 30/PA 10 I looked at earlier this month, and of course the now odd US 30/PA 772/PA 41 intersections in Gap.

Chances are that dinner will be at the Primanti Bros. at the US 222/PA 272/PA 501 interchange.  I am unsure about how to handle lunch especially if I push it to December.

Do you want to start a separate topic for this?  I almost didn't see it, and it's likely I might be able to make it.

I will once I get an update from East Lampeter Township on if the road will be open at the end of September.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

74/171FAN

Quote from: 74/171FAN on August 30, 2023, 02:40:41 PM
Quote from: tckma on August 30, 2023, 02:04:25 PM

I will once I get an update from East Lampeter Township on if the road will be open at the end of September.

Since Laura scheduled Cumberland for October 21st, that automatically means that I am moving this to November 11th or December 9th most likely.  This means that I will most likely be doing no lunch to maximize daylight.  I had not received an update from East Lampeter Township as I type this.

I will state that anything related to PA 228 and Cranberry is on hold if not entirely canceled. 
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Hot Rod Hootenanny

With her Cumberland meet announcement, Laura is the first roadgeek in 4 years to host multiple roadmeets in one year.
I was the last one to do multiple meets with Portsmouth & (Abandoned) Delaware County in 2019.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

SSOWorld

Since we're close to end of 2023 and all of the meets have taken place, unstickying. Thank you Sandor for covering this one.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.