News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Impromptu D.C. area dinner Thursday 6/10 or Friday 6/11?

Started by froggie, June 01, 2021, 11:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froggie

I'll be in DC on the dates mentioned in the title.  Any interest in an impromptu roadgeek dinner?

74/171FAN

Maybe June 11th.  I definitely would not make it from Harrisburg on June 10th.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Alps

While not impossible, I may find it easier to meet you as you pass me by.

Laura

What time do you have in mind? Friday evening would be better for us but we can probably pull off Thursday evening.

mtantillo

froggie

A later dinner this evening is probably what I'd be able to pull.  My Friday has become a bit full, and I'm not sure when I'll get into town this evening.  I'll message a few of you on Facebook once I get a better idea.

74/171FAN

Quote from: froggie on June 10, 2021, 08:02:28 AM
A later dinner this evening is probably what I'd be able to pull.  My Friday has become a bit full, and I'm not sure when I'll get into town this evening.  I'll message a few of you on Facebook once I get a better idea.

Do not bother messaging me.  I am definitely out at this point.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

froggie

Pity.  I was actually in Harrisburg when discussions on dinner this evening were taking place.

74/171FAN

Quote from: froggie on June 10, 2021, 11:11:52 PM
Pity.  I was actually in Harrisburg when discussions on dinner this evening were taking place.

I could have probably worked something out for lunch had I known you would be in the Harrisburg area.  (which I am not surprised looking at your latest list file update in Github)

The issue was that I had signed up for a workshop for a work-related conference at 2 PM that was scheduled to go until 5 PM (even though it actually ended at 4 PM).

froggie

Yeah, in hindsight I definitely could have done something.  Wound up grabbing lunch around 1pm at the Sheetz in Hogestown.

Steve:  sorry for not responding to you previously, but I had plans for dinner/staying with my cousin the other night in Hopewell.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.