SWPA25 Road Enthusiast Meet

Started by PAHighways, February 15, 2024, 08:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSOWorld

As much as I want to make the meet, I must decline due to several circumstances out of my control.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

CanesFan27

Quote from: Alps on April 19, 2024, 12:39:29 PMThere's a Pirates game the Friday night before that I would happily attend. I've heard the park is a wonderful experience. If anyone wants to join me please text, email or otherwise drop me a line so we can get tickets together!

There's also Kennywood

PAHighways

Quote from: CanesFan27 on April 22, 2024, 07:59:21 PMThere's also Kennywood

If we had celebrated the 15th anniversary of the first SWPA, I would have gotten in for free, and I could have gotten up to 10 additional people free of charge.

Rothman

The bigger question is if Steel Curtain would be running.  There has to be Vegas odds on that bet nowadays...
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

PAHighways

Quote from: Rothman on April 23, 2024, 07:00:46 AMThe bigger question is if Steel Curtain would be running.  There has to be Vegas odds on that bet nowadays...

It won't be running at all this season, and there is now a lawsuit over the closure.

Rothman

Quote from: PAHighways on April 23, 2024, 10:15:29 PM
Quote from: Rothman on April 23, 2024, 07:00:46 AMThe bigger question is if Steel Curtain would be running.  There has to be Vegas odds on that bet nowadays...

It won't be running at all this season, and there is now a lawsuit over the closure.

An interesting lawsuit.  Probably will just be settled out of court with most money going to the lawyers.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Laura

As of now Rainey and I will not be attending the meet. She was invited to two birthday parties next weekend (one at Great Wolf Lodge!) and as much as I really wanted to be at this meet, her social life takes priority this weekend.

Mike's attendance is TBD.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.