What do you like on your Subway sandwich?

Started by Ned Weasel, May 05, 2021, 05:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Rothman on July 20, 2021, 06:56:05 AM
Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on July 20, 2021, 02:20:27 AM
Subway has taken a sharp turn away from presenting itself as the health food oasis that they used to advertise as their image; now they would love to load up your sandwich with extra meat and melty, gooey cheese.
Any reminder of Jared is probably good to avoid.

But it's so easy to make a Five Dollar Footlong joke about Jared now that he's in prison for being a creeper. 

Scott5114

Quote from: TheHighwayMan394 on July 20, 2021, 02:20:27 AM
Subway has taken a sharp turn away from presenting itself as the health food oasis that they used to advertise as their image; now they would love to load up your sandwich with extra meat and melty, gooey cheese.

Well, yeah. There's no money in health food; if you can convince someone to take extra meat, you can upcharge them.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

kphoger

Quote from: US71 on July 19, 2021, 03:23:06 PM
I've not been impressed with Jimmy John's.  The last time I ate at one was a little bit of meat, a little cheese, lots of rabbit food.  Firehouse is the best I've found in my area.

As someone who likes plenty of veg on my sandwiches, I think that's a feature rather than a bug.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.