News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

What's your weather currently?

Started by Desert Man, February 03, 2016, 12:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desert Man

I been on a number of forums for years have a weather thread, where members post today's weather in their town. Weather and meteorology is one of my expertise subjects, and I came up with this topic: How's your weather? I'm in a cool (yet gets warmer), drier phase for the upcoming weekend when highs are in the 70sF/20sC range.
Get your kicks...on Route 99! Like to turn 66 upside down. The other historic Main street of America.

TravelingBethelite

51 degrees, cloudy and windy. Currently waiting for rain. I'm not sure when winter will come. Only one storm here, so far.  :colorful:
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

SignGeek101

It's been cloudy all week here in Winnipeg, with flurries throughout the day. Temperatures have been -10 C (14F) all week during the day, -15 to -20 at night (5 to -4 F). Pretty seasonal, but that's why people call Winnipeg, Winterpeg.

CNGL-Leudimin

Quote from: TravelingBethelite on February 03, 2016, 01:12:51 PM
51 degrees, cloudy and windy. Currently waiting for rain. I'm not sure when winter will come. Only one storm here, so far.  :colorful:

Same here. What is winter? We have had too many days with mid 40s already at 2 a.m.*, when the normal is just below freezing.

* See my signature :-P.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

cl94

Around 50 and rain. Quite odd for Albany.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

jbnati27

kkt

Heavy overcast with occasional sprinkles, chilly.

Pete from Boston

50s, raining, warming to 60 tonight.  Just another New England winter.

noelbotevera

48 degrees, with a chance of flooding. Totally normal (I'm not kidding, we get so many flood and flash flood watches here).

Thing 342

53 and humid, yet all of the buildings on campus are on full blast heat, so I'm currently boiling.

xcellntbuy

65 degrees and showers in Milledgeville, GA.

Alex

GaryV

Record high 56 degrees in Detroit today.

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

ET21

29 with a slight north breeze and clearing skies
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

Rothman

Quote from: cl94 on February 03, 2016, 02:38:13 PM

I thought it actually got warmer right around sunset to boot.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

cl94

Quote from: Rothman on February 03, 2016, 10:29:26 PM
Quote from: cl94 on February 03, 2016, 02:38:13 PM

I thought it actually got warmer right around sunset to boot.

It did. High was 57 close to sunset and we're around that now.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

SSOWorld

Sunny and 11.  But by the time I post this it won't be current.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

jeffandnicole

freebrickproductions

Partly cloudy here with a high of 46°F here in Huntsville, AL today. Currenlty 42°F right now.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

dcbjms

Cloudy and unseasonably spring-like temps at 52° F/11° C.  Though tomorrow we're expected to have snow (I'm hoping it's a dusting - I've a potluck to go to tomorrow night!), which rings true the old New England maxim of "if you don't like the weather, wait a couple of minutes".

kkt

Brrr. Heavy clouds, stiff breeze, 46 F.

pumpkineater2

It's a bitterly cold 63 F and sunny here. Sure, it probably sounds nice to you other people, but for me, that's just too cold!  :angry:

I cannot express in words how ready I am for it to be summer here. 115 degrees, the hot sunshine on my skin...I can almost feel it.
Come ride with me to the distant shore...

noelbotevera

A cloudy day with a nice 43 degree temperature here.

freebrickproductions

Partly cloudy today with a high of 51°F. The current temperature is 44°F.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.