News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Favorite sex position?

Started by NE2, October 05, 2017, 11:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cl94

Quote from: Duke87 on October 06, 2017, 06:50:14 PM
Quote from: adventurernumber1 on October 06, 2017, 04:03:37 PM
...despite the fact that I personally am a virgin due to being a loser..

Despite the perception Hollywood creates, in reality the majority of 17 year olds have not had their first sexual encounter yet. Being among them does not make you a loser.

Median age of virginity loss is 17, but I agree with your point.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

adventurernumber1

Quote from: Duke87 on October 06, 2017, 06:50:14 PM
Quote from: adventurernumber1 on October 06, 2017, 04:03:37 PM
...despite the fact that I personally am a virgin due to being a loser..

Despite the perception Hollywood creates, in reality the majority of 17 year olds have not had their first sexual encounter yet. Being among them does not make you a loser.

Thanks, that does make me feel better.

But just to clarify for everyone, I am certainly not saying that virgins my age are losers, but that I personally am a loser, and as a result I have not had a girlfriend since age 13, and that is why I have no actual experience in sexual activities.
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

Duke87

Quote from: cl94 on October 06, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

I thought it was 18 in the US... although I suppose there isn't comprehensive data on this and a different study could easily reach a slightly different conclusion. 17 vs. 18 is not a huge difference at any rate.

According to a map I saw years ago, Iceland beats all other countries on this statistic. The median age of first sexual encounter in Iceland is 15(!)
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Mr. Matté

7/8

Quote from: Duke87 on October 06, 2017, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: cl94 on October 06, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

I thought it was 18 in the US... although I suppose there isn't comprehensive data on this and a different study could easily reach a slightly different conclusion. 17 vs. 18 is not a huge difference at any rate.

According to a map I saw years ago, Iceland beats all other countries on this statistic. The median age of first sexual encounter in Iceland is 15(!)

Here is the map you're talking about:

Scott5114

I think this is sufficient.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.