News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

MDRoads: New Photo Galleries - I-95 ETL, Hampstead Bypass, Etc.

Started by MDRoads, December 27, 2009, 09:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDRoads

3 new photo galleries on MDRoads.com:

I-95 Express Toll Lanes and
Eastern Baltimore County miscellany
(I disobeyed my own advice and went out on Black Friday for these)

MD 30 Hampstead Bypass
(basically every summer weekend leading up to opening)

If anything there are too many photos. I might whittle down the sheer number of photos.  I'm looking for input about the gallery software I've used, if anyone's having problems with images loading, etc. before I commit to this software for the ICC gallery, which is next.

MDRoads has a fan page on Facebook, a few more pics are there as well, that aren't on my main site yet:

ICC @ US 29 / I-95
I-70 @ MD 85 SPUI in Frederick
MD 404 trip to Delaware in November

froggie

Have they finished the MD 85 SPUI in Frederick?  It's been awhile since I was last up there...

MDRoads

Everything with the SPUI itself was ready, but only the ramp from MD 85 to EB I-70 was open.  They had a ribbon cutting just for that, or for East Street north of that, not sure which.  There's still work to be done though on Monocacy Blvd., which parallels I-70 to the north.

MDRoads

A couple more galleries now on the facebook fan page:

More I-95/695 Interchange - Abandoned Left Exits & Crossovers
MD 5 Hughesville Bypass & some misc. photos from PG/Charles Co.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.