News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Need help identifying a hilarious '80s movie scene!

Started by bandit957, May 02, 2018, 11:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

I'm desperate, and I need your help!

For years, I've been looking to find an uproarious scene from an old movie - probably from the early '80s. I'm sure it was a mainstream release shown in theaters, but I saw it on cable around 1983.

In this movie, a family's house either burns down or is destroyed by monsters. So the dad takes the kids to a hotel restaurant to eat. One of the kids puts a big piece of food in his mouth - but it's so disgusting that he lets it fall out of his mouth and back onto his plate! I BURST OUT LAUGHING when I saw this!

For years, I kept thinking this was 'Creepshow', but now I don't think it was. It seems like it might have been a 'Creepshow'-type movie though.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

TheHighwayMan3561

I figured before I read the post that it was a kid who blew a bubble and had it burst all over his face. I'm disappointed.
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

bandit957

I remember a movie around the same time in which neighbors kept changing the channel on each other's TV sets with the remote control, and they got in a big argument about it. One of them was trying to watch 'Mister Rogers' with his kids, and the neighbor kept changing the channel with his own remote.

I think this might have been 'Poltergeist', but I'm not sure.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.